Mazda Coral at the Monterey Historics

HotRodSaint

:
Mazda5 Touring 5 Speed
Are there any Mazda5 owners going to be attending the Monterey Historics next week and parking in the Mazda coral?

Is this an event being held in Monterey California??? If so, I may be able to make it out for this one...Is there a website with or can you give us some more info on the event??? :D

Thanks!!!

DAN

Are there any Mazda5 owners going to be attending the Monterey Historics next week and parking in the Mazda coral?
Damn it man, you got my hopes up for nothing! It's spelled Corral, not "Coral". I'm a reef aquarium fanatic and I thought there was some crazy special Mazda themed event going on at the Monterey Bay Aquarium, lol! (crazy)

BUMP (group)

Anyone at the Historics this year? If so, come check us out at the Canepa corral! Mention my name and we'll kick down a sticker or something.

(rofl)
Yes, for those that don't know about the multi million dollar race cars and people like Rob Walton flying down the Corkscrew door to door in them like maniacs, the Rolex Historic Reunion races still happen at Laguna Seca raceway every summer, as does the almost 80 year old auction at Pebble Beach.

Back