GI: New Intake Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok there is an obvious interest especially in a product like this. Whats gonna have to happen is a prototype is gonna have to be made, and numbers posted. Till then people will only be "interested". If a good product is made it will sell itself. But its a chance the manufacturer has to take. I think anyone who is boosted or is going to be in the near future will but this if its good. And with a price like that. Something that could actually produce signicant gains. I dont see any problem selling this in mass quantities, not to mention all the Probes,626's, and Mx-6's that have the FS and are boosted. But im just going on little rant. dont mind me.

When do you need the car derrick.....
my fiance is going to hate you! how can i save up for the wedding if you keep making parts for my car hahaha

Will you let us know if/when development for this IM gets the thumbs up or down? I was going to take the plunge and get my 626 manifold extrude honed but I'll wait on doing that to see what you guys come up with.

This is something that should go through. The bad part is the amount of development time required.

I will update with I get more information on the project with design styles.

Derrick

Yeah Im trying to get some cash for the 626 but if the numbers are better than the 626 mani, then Ill grab one.....(burnout)

I would be interested in this if it looks better than the 626 mani. maybe polished aluminum. and produces about the same amount of power

dude i would be on this to i want a new intake mani but i dont feel like messing with the 626, and this is a great price!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back