GI: New Intake Manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont make fun of your grammer as much as we make fun that you HAve the BaDeSt MSP EvaR!

Your attitude sucks...You are not the best..you dont have a clue how to work on a thing..and you talk like you have some superior technical know how.
I would be surprised if you could fill your wiper fluid bottle or even check your oil.

Your not better than anyone...far from it.
Your poo stinks..just like mine.

(laugh)

We dont make fun of your grammer as much as we make fun that you HAve the BaDeSt MSP EvaR!

Your attitude sucks...You are not the best..you dont have a clue how to work on a thing..and you talk like you have some superior technical know how.
I would be surprised if you could fill your wiper fluid bottle or even check your oil.

Your not better than anyone...far from it.
Your poo stinks..just like mine.

Definitely you have no damn idea, who i' am, what i do, what i know how to do, I'm very surprise at these point that you haven't got BANNED already along with a Few others that thinks they own, rule,these place and much less they think they know it all here. for your information paying somebody else to the job is not a crime, and much less makes you a worst person or better person than any other here, Paying somebody else to do the job is (HAVING THE DAMN MONEY FOR) and see how they do it for you, and do it right at the first time, so stop the BS circus against me. if i paid or not is my damn problem you get the Point Mr: ForceFed ? I've never acted like i own the best car out there, or have superior technical know how like you act you do, but one thing for sure between you and me, we both don't have the same education and respect for others and for sure we don't own or drive the same damn car !!!! by the way if my attitude sucks like you said is because yours is even worst. if you want respect give respect, and respect others, just don't do to others what you don't like others to do to you, as simple as that, you really don't have to be an Engineer to know that, or go to Harvard to learn it, you simply learn that at home, and it's called: Education and Respect !! which i highly doubt you have, own or posses !!

Now let's get back to the New Intake Manifold Topic...

Last edited:
wow guys, seriously....chill out

not saying anyone here is at fault, so no one start bashing on me...but lets just chill out and relax

this was a discussion for a "intake manifold" (quotations added for hilarity) so lets get back to that =)

wow guys, seriously....chill out

not saying anyone here is at fault, so no one start bashing on me...but lets just chill out and relax

this was a discussion for a "intake manifold" (quotations added for hilarity) so lets get back to that =)
(mswerd)Tisk, tisk dudes.

So did corksport ever get anywhere on the Intake manifolds, or is everybody on the forum just going to trade their MSP's for SRT-4's?

My friends shop, Driven Tuning and Performance, has started specializing in Mazda's, any custom fab work he can do, he will be making EM's and IM's as well DP's and full custom exhaust for i guarentee you, cheaper than anywhere else, located in Indian Trail, NC, he has my MSP in his shop because we need to pull the motor and fix it so that i can sell it but before we do he's gonna use my car as a test car to mock up some sick s***.

The shops web site:
http://www.godriven.net/

jacques if he can beat the price that brach is givin me the 3.5" dp for ill get it. pm me and ill tell you how much im payin.

why was that post a direct and blatant act of hostility twords me? Yes i know my grammar with the english language is not the best nor is it the worst, but that still dosen't take away from the fact that you continue to crack jokes and make fun of my grammar. Last time i checked this was a forum about Mazda vehicles not spelling or grammar correction. Maybe your talents would be more useful on marriam websters site.

Look above my avatar. See what that says? Resident Asshole. That says it all...

damn, would love if he could make me a dp, but its for a t3/t4 in the stock location and I dont think hes got access to those parts =(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back