Setting the clock w/ navigation system

RSparkyC

:
2007 CX-7
I just bought a CX-7 yesterday and noticed that the clock was wrong. I couldn't find out how to set it, so I went to the manual. Aparently if you have a navigation system installed the clock sets automatically, but looking at it i found it to be 1 hour slow. I'm in Atlanta, GA, and am wondering if this is because of daylight savings time and the new dates for changing your clock. It seems to think that we are currently -5 GMT and not -4 because of DST. Has anyone else had problems with this and know how to chage it?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I just bought a CX-7 yesterday and noticed that the clock was wrong. I couldn't find out how to set it, so I went to the manual. Aparently if you have a navigation system installed the clock sets automatically, but looking at it i found it to be 1 hour slow. I'm in Atlanta, GA, and am wondering if this is because of daylight savings time and the new dates for changing your clock. It seems to think that we are currently -5 GMT and not -4 because of DST. Has anyone else had problems with this and know how to chage it?

Thanks!

Sparky,
Hit menu, then Navi set up, then Cailbration, then clock set. There you can change the hour only, the system will only set the minutes automaticly.
-CoX-7

Hi!
I also have the same problem with clock settings..I followed the instructions but nothing changed....help....

Also - make sure you're NavData is set to the region you are IN. I had to do that when I first got mine. You'll see a map of the USA and you can change the predetermined regions. I do not recall off the top of my head how to get to that screen. I am NOT sure if that has ANYTHING to do with the clock & time zones.

Oh oh...guess this is a problem....
My car was ordered from the USA but I live in Switzerland..and the navy has been set for Europe....my Mazda dealer can't help me neither...thanks anyway

does anyone know how to turn the guide voice off? I would like it to just show directions on the map, without the voice telling me where to turn.

mazda cx7

Oh oh...guess this is a problem....
My car was ordered from the USA but I live in Switzerland..and the navy has been set for Europe....my Mazda dealer can't help me neither...thanks anyway
j'ai actuellement un cx7 2008 vous avez la navigation ?

Back