The Turboyata kisses the rail...

Where is that Romania or Turkey.It looks like Romaina or similar landscape.Some cars like the yellow taxi looks like the Turkish Italian Fiat taxi :)

Where is that Romania or Turkey.It looks like Romaina or similar landscape.Some cars like the yellow taxi looks like the Turkish Italian Fiat taxi :)

Turkey.
I want to go to Romania.
The yellow cabs are mostly with Fiats & other Euro cars.

depends ... muy bien = spanish, but moi bien = french

=)

good news on the car, i'm glad for you they decided to fix it.
moi bien in french doesn't make a lot of sense... it would be like "me good"

trs bien = french

i'm just saying, depending on the question, moi bien can make sense

...i am french...

Here she is!
CIMG0008-1.jpg

CIMG0007-5.jpg

CIMG0009-5.jpg

CIMG0011a.jpg

CIMG0010-6.jpg

CIMG0012a.jpg

CIMG0014a.jpg

CIMG0006-5.jpg

Nice. good to know they got it looking like new again since I believe I read that it was almost considered a write-off?
Glad you got your baby back :)

Nice. good to know they got it looking like new again since I believe I read that it was almost considered a write-off?
Glad you got your baby back :)

Yeah buddy. At first they wanted to total it. But it worked out.
Also...a Turkish Tuning magazine has invited me to the National Turkish Tuning Convention that will be held here in Izmir (1 block away from my house) Oct 31-Nov 7. I was invited to part take in a photoshoot for the magazine. I expect some major love by way of a magazine spread :) Hopefully it works out...I'll keep you all in the loopty loop. Trying to be world famous here...lol. I need to order some forum decals.

what kinda exhaust you running? You bein cool like Kevin and I and not having an exit in the rear? ;)

what kinda exhaust you running? You bein cool like Kevin and I and not having an exit in the rear? ;)

I had the exhaust on this car when I first got it off the transporter from Wisconsin. The next day, said exhaust was hacked/chopped...it dumps right where the resonator used to be. Alabama had no emission law...Turkey does, so I threw on a peugot exhaust after I failed my initial inspection. After I passed...I had the shop cut it again. So yeah...you can say that.

Back