The Turboyata kisses the rail...

Wreck is one of those words that when you repeat it over and over you lose it's meaning. Bwhaha, try it..

Anyways, I'm sorry Phil. PHILUPTHESENUTZ.

HAHA...@ first I thought it was worse...lol. But that was me pumped off the adrenaline. I was like "accident" and she was like..."oh yeah"..

why don't you take the cash if they total it and by the car back. a buddy did that and swap parts onto another car or you can buy the parts you need. This or coarse all depends on how much they give you, it may be more than you would think.

CIMG0013.jpg

your car looks like rocky balboa in this pic. it's like the smiling fish facade is still there, but now it has a busted right eye. sorry to hear about the incident. hope you won't have to scrap such a fine piece of work.

Ok..here's the word...my insurance company called yesterday & told me that the car will be repaired. Yay. I just have to spring for the lights.
The car goes into the shop as soon as the lights get here.

Ok..here's the word...my insurance company called yesterday & told me that the car will be repaired. Yay. I just have to spring for the lights.
The car goes into the shop as soon as the lights get here.

thats some good news man! I'm glad to hear that it will be all good. One question for ya. Why do you have to spring for the lights?

I arranged to keep the costs down (to avoid a loss)...only I'm getting the lights for cheap...so it doesn't even matter now.
You know they go value:cost to fix.
So we came to the conclusion that I would pay for the lights (they price everything through Mazda..imagine getting Miata parts from the dealer here...crazy expensive)....so that's why I have to spring for the lights. Ebay FTMFW.

I arranged to keep the costs down (to avoid a loss)...only I'm getting the lights for cheap...so it doesn't even matter now.
You know they go value:cost to fix.
So we came to the conclusion that I would pay for the lights (they price everything through Mazda..imagine getting Miata parts from the dealer here...crazy expensive)....so that's why I have to spring for the lights. Ebay FTMFW.

So they would of totaled it out if you didn't say that you would foot the bill for the lights then.

WOW... what ins. co. you with? Ours is friggen awesome, but still totalled the 96 m-edition, despite the fact that we could have repaired her for pennies on the dollar they gave us for her...

(i say they're awesome because when i got rear ended in my '99, they paid me about 3x it's worth so i could buy another, let me transfer over the 'go fast' parts, and buy a few more 'go fast' bits... but that car was truly friggen totalled...)

w/the '96 I'm less inclined to think they're awesome now... if our ins. co. would have worked w/us on repair price, we wouldn't have a salvage title on an absolute classic now :(

Dude..I have USAA....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USAA
Military FTW!
Now my GF wants a NB...s***..I want an NB. :p She saw your car in your sig...lol.
WOW... what ins. co. you with? Ours is friggen awesome, but still totalled the 96 m-edition, despite the fact that we could have repaired her for pennies on the dollar they gave us for her...

(i say they're awesome because when i got rear ended in my '99, they paid me about 3x it's worth so i could buy another, let me transfer over the 'go fast' parts, and buy a few more 'go fast' bits... but that car was truly friggen totalled...)

w/the '96 I'm less inclined to think they're awesome now... if our ins. co. would have worked w/us on repair price, we wouldn't have a salvage title on an absolute classic now :(

Last edited:
So they would of totaled it out if you didn't say that you would foot the bill for the lights then.

Not really....it's just that they wanted to have as much funds still readily available and instead of purchasing $500 parts from Mazda..I told the guy I would get some stuff on ebay & through friends....and I showed him the GRM mags...lol...he was like..."cool magazine...." haha.

Back