IMG_2072.jpg

IMG_2073.jpg

IMG_2074.jpg

IMG_2075.jpg

CIMG0013.jpg

CIMG0014-3.jpg

CIMG0017-3.jpg

(pissed)

Gah! That sucks! That's gonna be a pricy repair with the wrinkled quarter panel in addtion to what else is smashed. I fear a total loss. :(

Well, the bumpers can be replaced.
The fender can be replaced.
The rear finish plate is ok.
It's the rear panel that's going to be the challenge.
Hopefully the Turkish guys that did my original body work can work some magic.
We'll see.

UPDATE:
I called USAA (my insurance provider), they faxed the claim out to an adjuster...should be looking at the car this week.
I took the car to the body shop.
They managed to pop the hood and what I saw made me sick to my stomach.
The front rightt corner of the frame is bent in, it struck the headlight, so now it can't open. That's the worst of it. The rest they said they could fix provided I provide them with parts (ebay all day).
From an insurance standpoint...they said my car has 175k+ and the possibility of a total loss may occur.
If they decide it's a total loss, I'm just going to end the claim and buy the parts on my own. Of course, they maybe able to fix the corner as it does not affect the driveability or control of the car. If it comes to that...we'll wait and see.
I would hate to be here for 2 years & have no car...ghey.
Down to the nitty gritty, I'd get those low profile lights (non pop-ups) and replace the fender and bumpers with a RB type II nose, replace the rear tail light and have them knock out the rear 1/4 panel. As long as I can see @ night & ppl can see me...that's fine with me.
Stay tuned....again.

You could always paint an "01" on the sides, build a ramp, and jump it. ;)

Here's the issue on the roads here. The f**king busses drip oil and the roads are gravel based with a top coat of tar. The oil soaks in, but leaves a slight residue on the top. From what the Turks tell me, when it gets hot, that crap evaps up and mixes with the dust that covers the roads. Guess what happens if you are not careful? I've felt the car get loose from just turning corners. The roads are just so slick. I just replaced the tires in March, so they are not worn. Just bad luck. And *gasp* the curse continues.
It would be one thing if I were acting stupid on the street, but now that I hit the track to get all that out, it's dumb/stupid to do suck things on the street. Horrible when you are just going home to pick up your girl & take her shopping.
Sidenote, when I called her I said "Baby, I got in a wreck." Her response was "What's a wreck?"...I couldn't help but laugh out loud...That helped my initial WTF I was going through.
Thank god no one was injured & it wasn't night...I still drive the car and it's like nothing ever happened...I'm just embarrased because it's in Jekyll/Hyde mode right now.

Back