Own a Mazda MX-6? Post Your Pics!

Asuna

:
93 Mazda MX-6 LS
1 gen 2 gen don't matter lets make a Mazda mx-6 picture thread!!!!!!!!!!!! Post one of your best of just post one you liek don't matter.

Ill start ;)
mx6goodpics2592.jpg

mx6goodpics2540-2.jpg

Last edited:
IMGA0546.jpg
YEAH i got finally got my first pic up on the board YAH me thx asuna ha(nuts)

Last edited:
Sleeper626 said:
its all bone stock on the outside. the lip is factory and the wheels r from a mz3

wheels are a nice touch, they look really nice on the car !

edit: here's mine

100_0931.jpg

Last edited:
Sleeper626, thank you. They are BBS wheels from an 80's vintage RX-7 Convertible. We have owned it since May or June 1992.

lonatic said:
I own a Probe.. VERY SIMILAR to MX6 actually its like the same car...
http://www.largeimagehost.com/HL/rQrFes/IMG_0290(1).jpg

Yep the Ford probe has the Mazda mx-6 motor in it be it v-6 or the 4 cyl model. Only noticeable differences were the trans mission in the probes were geared a little faster and the suspension was a lot more race inspired from the gate as the mx-6 was more of a luxury setup. As it was to replace the mustang which never happened unfortunately it had to have some go.

93-97 Probe GT = 93-97 Mazda mx-6 L.S. (auto and standard parts are compatible)

93-97 Probe 4 Cylinder = 93-97 Mazda MX-6 R.S. auto and standard are sharing the exact same parts as well.

They were all made in the exact same plant (Ford Plant) I think if you own a 93 Mazda mx-6 it might be from japan. Very sad to see these cars discontinued in 97. Even though there are a fair bit around they have become very cheap for people in school and people who shouldn't own cars to get. Sadly I see lots of them that are just driven as beaters. :( Breaks my heart.

sorry for the rant (boom06)

Yep the Ford probe has the Mazda mx-6 motor in it be it v-6 or the 4 cyl model. Only noticeable differences were the trans mission in the probes were geared a little faster and the suspension was a lot more race inspired from the gate as the mx-6 was more of a luxury setup. As it was to replace the mustang which never happened unfortunately it had to have some go.

93-97 Probe GT = 93-97 Mazda mx-6 L.S. (auto and standard parts are compatible)

93-97 Probe 4 Cylinder = 93-97 Mazda MX-6 R.S. auto and standard are sharing the exact same parts as well.

They were all made in the exact same plant (Ford Plant) I think if you own a 93 Mazda mx-6 it might be from japan. Very sad to see these cars discontinued in 97. Even though there are a fair bit around they have become very cheap for people in school and people who shouldn't own cars to get. Sadly I see lots of them that are just driven as beaters. :( Breaks my heart.

sorry for the rant (boom06)

no i tottaly agree with you......

I think if you own a 93 Mazda mx-6 it might be from japan. Very sad to see these cars discontinued in 97.
i have a 93 it was made at auto alliance :p but then again mine seems to be the only LS that came in cloth interior, as far as i've seen. i agree about them being discontinued in 97, i had some hope that they'd make the mazda6 in a coupe :(

edit: lonatic, nice wheels !

Last edited:
i love my japanesse car <3 i still have this rare v/cthat i cracked soo madd it was the v6 24dohc japanesse cover oo god i wish i didn't crack it:(

My 93 LS has a cloth interior and was made in the US. Despite the stiffer suspension setup and larger wheels and tires, the MX-6 LS was actually faster on an autocross course the the Probe GT. At least all of the SCCA G stock championships were won by the MX-6 and not the Probe.

Last edited:
My 93 LS has a cloth interior and was made in the US. Despite the stiffer suspension setup and larger wheels and tires, the MX-6 LS was actually faster on an autocross course the the Probe GT. At least all of the SCCA G stock championships were won by the MX-6 and not the Probe.

yes !!! im not the only one !! :D i'll have the chance to see which one is more superior since someone with a probe GT is coming out to one of our autoXes.
IMO though, i like the body lines of the probe more, it looks sportier. id take a probeX6, probe front, MX-6 rear ;)

Yeah the 93 ones being from japan gave me some hope :( Oh well. Rumors is rumors.

PICS!

Alphanumeric,
If you are running stock, one thing to remember is those bigger wheels and tires are heavier and take more power to turn. How much I haven't a clue. Also the 225/50-15 or 225/45 -15 tires will fit on the stock size rims. :)

There are a very saught after set of wheels for the second generation mx-6's. Those being the FD's. Light in weight and OEM on a RX-7.

:D

awesome1.jpg

Back