Which Phones have you been able to connect to the CX-9 via Bluetooth?

Hi All,
Just bought my CX9 last night and was trying to connect my LG VX9800 but could not. The prior dealer that I was trying to buy the vehicle from hooked up his LG (different model) and called me from it before. So I think hwen I say LG, the car is looking to hook up with that phone which was stored in memory.

I want to change it but not sure how.. I will be reading the book today, however if anyone can help with how to disconnect or removea prior phone that was connected and start over, it will be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, please advise which phones you have been able to hook up to your CX9 bluetooth.

thanks

Solved it

Ok Folks, I solved my issue, by deleting the prior connection and setting up a new phone.

nj_jamaican said:
Hi All,
Just bought my CX9 last night and was trying to connect my LG VX9800 but could not. The prior dealer that I was trying to buy the vehicle from hooked up his LG (different model) and called me from it before. So I think hwen I say LG, the car is looking to hook up with that phone which was stored in memory.

I want to change it but not sure how.. I will be reading the book today, however if anyone can help with how to disconnect or removea prior phone that was connected and start over, it will be greatly appreciated.

Additionally, please advise which phones you have been able to hook up to your CX9 bluetooth.

thanks

LG-VX9900 Env connected no problem.

nj_jamaican said:
Hi All,

thanks

I have hooked up my HMC Wizard (also know as the T-Mobile MDA). Haven't tested out all the features but it seems to work fine.

nj_jamaican said:
Blackberry 8700 pairs up. Can't transfer Blackberry phone list to CX-9, but fine otherwise.

Anyone try a Samsung Blackjack? I can see Mazda on my phone, but Mazda can't see me. Hmm...

Edit...It was user error. :) I got it working now. So...Samsung Blackjack will pair up with the CX-9.

Samsung SYNC pairs up as well.

Last edited:
Nokia 6255i works great with no problems!
update:
LG UX-830 which is also known as LG Glimmer (AX-830) works just fine!

Last edited:
I was able to pair my Nextel i580 and my wife's Motorola e815 without a problem

Back