Get Out and vote for Mazda of the Month!!

shameless plug i know, im so vain....haha

Im tired of proteges winning this thing every month, but also thought itd be cool to have a ms3 on the main page for a month

I voted for you even with people posting in the GA thread to vote for a local ride. Lets support our MS3 brother!

Dude, I think my wifes car would give you a run for your money for ROTM here too..

:)

Mazda%20Stable.jpg

I voted for the speed6 very early in the poll. I expect my check via mail.

Brian MP5T said:
Dude, I think my wifes car would give you a run for your money for ROTM here too..

:)

Haha tell her to bring it on... No one ever said it was a contest for the most mods (thank god cuz I'd be done)

jbiird317 said:
shameless plug i know, im so vain....haha

Im tired of proteges winning this thing every month, but also thought itd be cool to have a ms3 on the main page for a month

The Proteges are probably winning because they've been around for the longest and have the most work done to them.

Kooldino said:
The Proteges are probably winning because they've been around for the longest and have the most work done to them.

And theres also a s*** load more protege people on here... sorry I couldn't give you the vote, gotta be loyal to my fellow MS6 owners

Kooldino said:

hey i know, i used to have a protege too.

Honestly, i would love to win this, but im not saying i deserve it more than redneck or ms6mike or phil and his turboyata or anyone else in the contest. The whole point of this thread is to drum up some interest for the MOTM contest, im assuming most of the ppl voting arent usual visitors to the photo/video section.

I am not protege loyal or local loyal, i don't even vote for my friends. I choose the best looking car that has a decent mod list and a nice clean picture (i want a pretty calendar)

Back