just curious....

zoom^3

:
06 MS6
Hey folks,
been in the car scene for about ten years, and since I got my ms6 it just seems like there isn't anything to do.. There used to be meets, gtg, shows but I haven't seen too many mazda related events to just chill and meet new people.

So what goes on in b-more county? anything?
If nothing, who wants to link up and shoot the sheet>?

thaikim said:
Yeah I agree, it seems like things have been pretty dead around the DMV...

who is up for a little get together? Saturday night say 9ish at the stewarts rootbeer on rte 40 in rosedale. if it is nice out that is...

that depends are you some kind of weirdo??

just kidding..

welcome aboard.. if you're in whitemarsh, we're only about 10 mins apart.. i'm in bowleys quarters.. just don't know what i'm doing tonight around 9pm though.

most of the maryland get togethers happen further south.. i don't know where all the east baltimore county peeps hide??

fkmp5 said:
that depends are you some kind of weirdo??:eek: :eek:

just kidding..

welcome aboard.. if you're in whitemarsh, we're only about 10 mins apart.. i'm in bowleys quarters.. just don't know what i'm doing tonight around 9pm though.

most of the maryland get togethers happen further south.. i don't know where all the east baltimore county peeps hide??

Yeah I am definitely a weirdo! But in a good way.
I guess we can monitor this thread and see if anyone else decides they wanna chime in and try and get something goin.....(attn)

zoom^3 said:
Yeah I am definitely a weirdo! But in a good way.
I guess we can monitor this thread and see if anyone else decides they wanna chime in and try and get something goin.....(attn)

maybe next time....(notcool)

crap i forgot about it anyway. well i just got back from eating anyhow, so i wouldn't have made it.

see, i'd be holding everyone up with my slow protege5. (drive)

i saw someone at TGIFridays in white marsh wearing a "GOT MAZDA" or GOT MAZDA6 or GOT MAZDASPEED6 or something like that on a shirt.. black shirt with white letters.. wasn't one of you guys, was it? i guess this was a month ago or so.. i didn't talk to this person since they were there with what appeared to be family celebrating something (Graduation or fathers day maybe?)

lol not me I have a black mazdaforum shirt with a speed 6 on the back but really we should get some mazdas together for a cruise I can get my buddy he has a 93 yellow rx-7

Boosted24 said:
lol not me I have a black mazdaforum shirt with a speed 6 on the back but really we should get some mazdas together for a cruise I can get my buddy he has a 93 yellow rx-7

There's a fun run on Saturday starting at the Columbia Mall if you're interested.

D-rock240 said:
There's a fun run on Saturday starting at the Columbia Mall if you're interested.

man wish I could make it for that, got a ton of other stuff going on on saturday.

How did you hear about this fun run? is there somewhere else we should be looking? thanks

Back