Mazda Speed 3 Door locks switch?

nonopr

Contributor
:
2007 MS3 True Red
One thing I hate from My Speed 3 is the door locks switch on the driver side. It is built flat and the angle dont help either in trying to get the lock operated. It sucks big time, they should make them a bit Out and angle toward the driver.
Damn it is annoying!!!!!!

nonopr said:
One thing I hate from My Speed 3 is the door locks switch on the driver side. It is built flat and the angle dont help either in trying to get the lock operated. It sucks big time, they should make them a bit Out and angle toward the driver.
Damn it is annoying!!!!!!

yeah i can see how having to press that simple and flat button might be hard to do... (ugh)

the worst part is that remote witht he unlock button on it that we dont have

GoFast said:
the worst part is that remote witht he unlock button on it that we dont have

Could you please revise this as this statement makes no sense what so ever??? I dont know about you but my keyless entry has a button to lock and unlock...???

knowledge007 said:
Could you please revise this as this statement makes no sense what so ever??? I dont know about you but my keyless entry has a button to lock and unlock...???

lol

I thought it didn't work while the key was in the ignition though? Not sure about that but the first time I tried to unlock the passenger side door with it, it didn't open.

Back