Paintball Anyone?!

MSPM1cheLe

DRVRMOD
:
2010 BMW 135i
Post of if you do, what youve got, what you play. etc!

Michele Abbate #30
Age - 19
Position - Mid / Front
Years Playing - 2
Tourneys Played - Xpsl Rookie Division Last Season
Gear - 06 Proto Pants, Custom Jersey, Cleats, Dye I3 Mask
Marker - Dye Dm4 w/ UL Frame, 45/45 Tank, Halo
Teams - Sin City Paintball

IMG_3907.jpg

IMG_3775.jpg

IMG_3999.jpg

IMG_3659.jpg

Isn't there a thread on this somewhere? I think I remeber posting up a pic of my gun? I haven't played on a team or anything, but I do go out in the woods sometimes for a few fun rounds and the such. :)

jeg0024 said:
Isn't there a thread on this somewhere? I think I remeber posting up a pic of my gun? I haven't played on a team or anything, but I do go out in the woods sometimes for a few fun rounds and the such. :)

hmm there mightve been a post on it. :/ oops if there was. haha :p

Fear #666
Age - 22
Position - Front
Years Playing - 7
Tourneys Played - Countless. Lots of scenario and speedball.
Gear - Nothing, anymore. Used to have a JT Flex7, some JT pants, assorted pods, etc.
Marker - Automag PF w/ 10-hole venturi, .45 frame, R/T valve assembly, Nitro Duck 4500 68ci, 14" and 12" Dye Boomstick, 10" Smart Parts Teardrop, VL Revolution; Shocktech Autococker, stock; LCD Angel, 12" Dye Boomstick;
Teams - Bounced between a couple, got to play with Avalanche in Chicago back in '99

It's been a long time since I played, but the next time we go out, I will still play the Automag, because it is by far the most accurate, fun to shoot gun I have ever owned.The Angel is boring, and the cocker is a maintenance hog. Hell, I remember playing forest ball with my old Spyder TL and Brass Eagle talon back in middle school.

P.S. If you have some $$, buy a set of Under Armour baseball cleats. They'll help your transitional speed in the field a lot.

noclue119 said:
Age - 25
Position - Mid / Front
Years Playing - 5
Tourneys Played - None
Gear - Eclipse everything
Marker - Ego7 + 2 Ion
Teams - None

Here is the paintball gear thead
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123659003

btw i'll be in vegas next week from sunday to wed.

Dang ying where the hell did all that come from...bring that s*** to atlanta next time you are here i wanna shoot it and see how the EGO compares to some of my old gats.

heres a pic of my last setup before i had to sell all my stuff. I will have another i love playing pump:

805213316_l.jpg

i can bring the ego easy it is the tank that is a pain in the ass.

as for the ego, it is fast and light. but my ion has less kick. :)

btw i got into paintball seriously after i moved from Atlanta.

Last edited:
noclue119 said:
i can bring the ego easy it is the tank that is a pain in the ass.

as for the ego, it is fast and light. but my ion has less kick. :)

i had an ion for a couple weeks...rly wasnt impressed but good beginer gun none the less.

Ohh and i hear ya on the tank. I lost a tank once at a store. You would be amazed how far a 4500psi tank will fly on a full fill.

Shadow102 said:
i had an ion for a couple weeks...rly wasnt impressed but good beginer gun none the less.

Ohh and i hear ya on the tank. I lost a tank once at a store. You would be amazed how far a 4500psi tank will fly on a full fill.

ya now imagine that on a plane that i am on... no thanks

I'm far too mature for silly games like paintball...

...actually, no I'm not. But I sold most of all stuff about 6 years ago, when I graduated high school and needed money for college. About 3 years ago, I bought a Tippman 98 Custom and some other cheap gear with the intent of playing once or twice a month. Well, it sat and collected dust for about 6 months without me ever setting foot on a field, so I sold it to someone here on the forums at a great price (for him anyway).

I kinda miss playing, but I've got way too many expensive hobbies right now to afford to get back into it right now. Maybe by the time I hit my mid-life crisis, I'll be able to afford some hot s***.

Virginia D.
Age - 25
Position - Back/Mid
Years Playing - 2
Gear - C5 Jersey/Pants, Vents Avatar
Marker - SFT Shocker, Reloader B, 68/45 Pure Energy

Brian D.
Age - 26
Position - Back/Mid
Years Playing - Alot
Gear - Custom Jersey, Vents Avatar
Marker - SFT Shocker, DP LE Fusion, Dark Timmy, Reloader B, 68/45 LP and 47/3000 HP Crossy

There is a pic thread floatin around with all the pics of the guns

i picked up a 98 custom that was sold with a spyder i gave to my bro, kept the custom, needed a lil tlc, and i still need to get around to doin that... lol, played once, and i couldnt get over it haha

The 98's are my favorite "cheap" marker. Lots of parts available, and you can get into the sport with a minimal initial investment, which is nice if you aren't sure you'll enjoy it.

Scott said:
The 98's are my favorite "cheap" marker. Lots of parts available, and you can get into the sport with a minimal initial investment, which is nice if you aren't sure you'll enjoy it.

that and they just about NEVER break lol. It was my first marker and loved it for what it was. Between my 98, my first gen impulse, and the phantom i had they were all of the better guns i have owned...yet i still keep buying cockers lol

Scott said:

i heard good things, and i got a sweet deal on it, so i couldnt pass it up, i want into the sport, i just dont have the cash to go all out (gas and cars kinda take up all that, if i had a girl, she would also be doing that, lawl)

Back