any suggestions....???

07mazdaspeed6

:
2007 MazdaSpeed 6
I am a Newbie here too.... I just picked mine up too about 2 weeks ago..

I already purchased a CP-E CAI, CPE BOV (HKS with a CPE flange), AutoExec strut bar and rear floor bar... yes already dumping some $ into the car...
I was thinking of getting a CP-E FMIC (Front mount intercooler) ... I hear that is the way too go??? any feedback?? anyone have either?? CP-E says that it works alot better than the top mount and produced alot more HP... with no modifications to install...
I also am trying to decide what exhaust to purchase... CP-E only has single exhaust no dual yet... Yet CPE states that it is much better than the Dual... anyone know if that is true? anyone know what exhaust works best??? So I am trying to decide on maybe leaving a false second pipe just for Aesthetics....

let me know if you have ANY feedback???

ttys
Bill willsturm2004@hotmail.com

CPE makes great products all sepcifically designed and proven for our cars but they are pricey. In most cases you get what you pay for.

Look into a custom exhaust if you want duals and you can eliminate the second cat without needing the test pipe. That is what I did and I love mine.

Rican219 said:
CPE makes great products all sepcifically designed and proven for our cars but they are pricey. In most cases you get what you pay for.

Look into a custom exhaust if you want duals and you can eliminate the second cat without needing the test pipe. That is what I did and I love mine.

Thanks for the heads up.... Where can you go to get a custom exhaust??? and know they are going to do a good job!

I've got the CPE full exhaust system and love it, minus a little extra noise. performance wise.....it can't be beat.

Back