After being away for 6 months...I finally have my baby back

cocoagyrl77

:
Black CX-7 GT w/ Sand Interior
I am so excited. I had to leave my CX-7 in the states and return to Okinawa 3 days after I bought her. And now at long last we have been reunited...and it feels soooooooooooo GOOD. I love this vehicle. I really got a chance to open her up during a drive from Arlington, TX to South Dakota. I am soooo happy and I am getting better gas mileage than I expected.

Nothing but LOVE...(breakn) (nana)

Last edited:
Forgot to ask, how come you were away for so long? Are you in the service?

Yeah. I am in tha Airforce and I was home on leave when I bought my 7.

BTW...I have a question...forgive me if you think this is a stupid question.

Do the doors lock when you put the & in gear and go? I could have sworn that the 7 was supposed to. And when I took it in to have the remote start installed, the guy at Mazda said that it did not have that feature. I figured I would ask you guys because the service guy seemed a little shady to me.

cocoagyrl77 said:
Yeah. I am in tha Airforce and I was home on leave when I bought my 7.

BTW...I have a question...forgive me if you think this is a stupid question.

Do the doors lock when you put the & in gear and go? I could have sworn that the 7 was supposed to. And when I took it in to have the remote start installed, the guy at Mazda said that it did not have that feature. I figured I would ask you guys because the service guy seemed a little shady to me.

No, the doors don't lock when you put it in gear. That's a GM thing.

Not sure, but I thought that maybe you were from this area. I was in Arlington pretty much all my life until recently.

Welcome back and glad to hear you can finally enjoy your ride after the long wait....I always look forward to driving my 7 and it's been 8 months now! This is why I buy Mazda's...3rd in a row!!

Back