2004 Mazda 6 Wagon For Sale Northern NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

rgross98

Hello,

I currently am putting up for sale my 2004 Mazda 6 Wagon. I live in Rockaway, NJ, and my email is rgross989@sprintpcs.com.

Please email me for pictures, and I will send them to you directly....

Now, the car:

It is all stock with exception of brand new Yokohama high performance all season tires. It has no options except for the 17 inch alloy rims. It came standard with power everything and automatic climate control. My mother in law pulled out of the driveway and bumped into the rear bumper. No significant damage, but a small push in and paint damage, so, it has been completely replaced. The hood also has a few small scratches that will need to be repaired...I don't even know how this happened, I came out of the mall, and there it was....

The car has under 62K miles, but I will be driving it when it rains or is cold in the morning (otherwise, I use my motorcycle), so it might have a few more miles soon.

This car has had the 60K mile tuneup, new front brakes, recent alignment with the 4 new tires, recent automatic transmission flush and fill, and a new thermostat/Temp control module. Car was Dealer Maintained.

Any other questions please don't hesitate to ask....

101_2964.jpg

101_2962.jpg

101_2971.jpg

101_2968.jpg

101_2963.jpg

Last edited:
Forgot to add: Asking $12.5 or best offer....Also, the three dark lines on the right side of the hood are NOT scratches, I didn't realize there were a few twigs that fell out of the tree on the hood at the time of the pics.....Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back