Fan control module recall

dutchbuffalo

:
2007 mazdaspeed6
I just got a call from my dealer about a fan control module recall does anyone know exactly what the problem is and why there is a recall ?

I haven't heard anything about this....yet.

Go to www.mymazda.com and create an account, be sure to put in your VIN and you will be notified throught this site about any Mazda recalls. This is the official Mazda owners site, you can get some dealer coupons and PDF copies of the owners manual too.

jdub260 said:
I haven't heard anything about this....yet.

Go to www.mymazda.com and create an account, be sure to put in your VIN and you will be notified throught this site about any Mazda recalls. This is the official Mazda owners site, you can get some dealer coupons and PDF copies of the owners manual too.

Best poSt EvAr! No kidding...I signed up a while back...:)

The fan control module recall pertains only to 2003-2005 mazda6 with the v6 engine. If you have a speed6 no need to worry.

Fan.....

TC2.3 said:
The fan control module recall pertains only to 2003-2005 mazda6 with the v6 engine. If you have a speed6 no need to worry.

Just brought my 2006 m6s with V6 into local dealer. They replaced a box that the fan module sets in. They said that water gets into the module causing the fan to run and not shut off, even with the car off. This will continue until the battery runs out. I went to Mazda online, and made an account with my vin number, and that is how I found out the recall was issued. Check it out...not all models are infected.....(mswerd)

Back