Fujita CAI Installed on the MazdaSpeed6.

Koenig said:
I have yet to change the oil in this car (I've had it about 3 weeks)

I'm going to check and see if I can't use synthetic oil in this car...... I'm not really sure what it uses......

for my truck I used Quaker State and K&N filters.....
Ya, i have had mine about a month.. and i wanna do it. You know that purple something... Not sure the name... but i saw it on here once that people use that and i cant find it!

Koenig said:
purple something? lol

is that oil or a filter?

I don't know any oil with the name Purple in it......

if you have some money get yourself one of these to change your oil and make it less messy.......

http://www.autosportcatalog.com/index.cfm?fa=p&pid=3411
that seems kinda crazy... but then again i have not changed the oil in this car yet so it may be easier... But ya it purple.... not sure i gotta find it now! Lol

Crazy? dude that's how they change your oil @ Mercedes......and probably BMW/Porsche/Ferrari dealers as well....

Never heard of it.......not sure if I would consider using something I've never heard of.

Koenig said:
Never heard of it.......not sure if I would consider using something I've never heard of.
Well, a guy i know here uses it and says its great! But wont know unless u try i guess...

AWDRACER6 said:
Haha. Ya but if its good then ill spend the money. Hopefully it is good huh! haha

5 times 7...... $35...not including any taxes....... plus your oil filter....... so we're PROBABLY close to $50........ not worth an oil change to me. (nervous)

Koenig said:
5 times 7...... $35...not including any taxes....... plus your oil filter....... so we're PROBABLY close to $50........ not worth an oil change to me. (nervous)
Haha... Ill let u know how it goes! Well, if i can find an oil filter!!!

ya know oil is such a great subject lol..but back to the fujita plz!!

i'm most definitely ordering this CAI tonight, for $210 and a no cel promise...i'm down lol. i've been saving for the mazdaspeed one, and then decided why?? Fujita is WAY cheaper, and it looks like a great product.

aftermarket competition=lower prices...=me happy

peace all

Yeah I want the fujita as well......but when I read about the AEM......it basically states it out performs the other CAI kits on the market (for the speed6) kinda makes it hard for me to decide......on one hand, I'd like to save $50.....on the other, I want the most for my car....... I'm at a stalemate.....

Well after getting to drive the car and 2nd fill (WAWA 93 Octane) car feels good...no heistation..turbo spools up quick to the point i can hear the bov if i launch at 3k rpm (slipping clutch)..

I think a test pipe will be next. People claim 10whp gain..for a $115 shipped i think it will be a worth while mod and compliment the CAI.

acidbbg said:
Well after getting to drive the car and 2nd fill (WAWA 93 Octane) car feels good...no heistation..turbo spools up quick to the point i can hear the bov if i launch at 3k rpm (slipping clutch)..

I think a test pipe will be next. People claim 10whp gain..for a $115 shipped i think it will be a worth while mod and compliment the CAI.
Test pipe?? Is that in place of where a DP would be?? That wont throw CEL at all??

test pipes get rid of the cat. converter.......... acid since you live in jersey you should make sure that's not something against your emissions laws or you're just looking for trouble from police....

Koenig said:
test pipes get rid of the cat. converter.......... acid since you live in jersey you should make sure that's not something against your emissions laws or you're just looking for trouble from police....
Its loud as hell right? I think a buddy may have the same type of thing on his mustang gt.

not unless his mustang GT is turbocharged......... (lol2) but yes it's a loud exhaust that gives it a nice rumble, much like you hear from mustangs and GTOs

Koenig said:
not unless his mustang GT is turbocharged......... (lol2) but yes it's a loud exhaust that gives it a nice rumble, much like you hear from mustangs and GTOs
Ahhh... well, he put something in and its loud as s***! Whats the purpose? Just the same as exhaust?? Have you seen videos online of cars who have them??

Back