Well... it finally happened

DeadGeneration

Contributor
:
'04 RX8
I woke up today and took my last exam for college for the year. Than I went right to the body shop to drop my car off for some work. I'll have it back by next weekend as I asked and it will be ready for this meet. http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123667360

zomg i'm gunna pee my pants I can't wait. Also i'll be trying to get some good pictures of my car finally, so if your going to that meet and have a good camera, much love and appreciation if you snap some pics of my car. w00t.

put the car in the body shop lol when the car comes out it should than I only want two more parts for it and i'm done like a mutha

well even if I didnt stop there isny anything else to do other than turbo the car and i'm hella not intrested in doing that

Got the car back. Had to drive straight to work. I will be getting pics soon hopefully. In the mean time I have to fix my buddies car, shop for mothers day, work the whole weekend, and car meet saturday night. Not sure where I am going to fit washing/waxing in. (drive)

It's done. This is the only pic I have to demonstrate, I'll be getting more soon hopefully. W00t for night time and bright lights.

DSC04138.jpg

Up next: Darker Tint

Back