CP-E MS6 dual exhaust may be coming

This guy is crazy! He complains about everything he can. If its too expensive then quit posting on this thread!!!! Nobody cares what you think. The only reason the guys at CP-E have not said go screw your self is because there professional. $1100 is expensive but so was the car. If they can make it and its good quality I would be interested. Cant wait for TAX TIME!!!! When are you guys gonna start makin it??

I told him that and he said it's his right as a MS6 owner to b****. However, if you notice he has no interest in the dual exhaust, he wants them to lower the price on their single. I love the Internet!

So Jordan, any updates?

I think the reason he bitches is because it's a lease? I purchased my speed6, I plan to keep it for a long time, even if I get another car, this can turn into a weekend toy....and for a little under 430 a month for 4 years, I'm good :D

all he does is b****, i have never seen him post anything positive on this forum or the other one.

to each his own......if he wants to be a negative nancy.......that's all on him........ karma is a strong factor in life....... *shrugs*

Koenig said:
to each his own......if he wants to be a negative nancy.......that's all on him........ karma is a strong factor in life....... *shrugs*

I like the way you think.(iagree)

1killercls said:
I like the way you think.(iagree)

I use to be a slightly bad apple.......then karma caught up with me (in the form of a motorcycle accident, broken leg, and torn lung)

now I try to keep it balanced, 60 40 (good and bad) LOL (thumb)

Koenig said:
I use to be a slightly bad apple.......then karma caught up with me (in the form of a motorcycle accident, broken leg, and torn lung)

Haha... Wow.. Thank god we dont all have motorcycles!!

Koenig said:

talk about strange...SAME HERE In 95 Massive facial trauma on my bike...just about died...13 surgeries since then to rebuild me. Weird.(crazy)

1killercls said:
talk about strange...SAME HERE In 95 Massive facial trauma on my bike...just about died...13 surgeries since then to rebuild me. Weird.(crazy)
Wow, i guess that wasnt really funny the.... Im not getting a bike any more!

Dude if you get a bike......... make it a TRACK ONLY bike........ I want another motorcycle (mine was a sports bike...... 2003 yamaha r6 with the "special" paint they charged me $200 more for black with red flame)

There are too many idiots on the road that don't pay attention or talk on their cell phone. This guy ran a red light going left i guess because he didn't want to wait anymore, while i had a green light going straight.... i tried to slame on the brakes on the bike (front and rear, if you just do front you'll flip)

and was skidding to a stop when i still hit the side of his car which sent my bike spinning/flipping......basically after all the confusing and i could see straight again my bike was laying on my upper back/head (thank GOD for helmets and that I'm not stupid enough to ride without one)

I couldn't feel my leg and had trouble breathing, 3 people pulling my bike off me and i crawled out...

Needless to say, there are too many retards on the road....... on the TRACK the turns are all the same and they have the people with the flags to warn you to slow down, etc.

It's been statistically proven that a race track, where motorcycles travel in excess of 120+ mph, is safer and has less accidents than riding on the street.

I'll get another bike eventually, but it will only be a track toy.... no public roads.

AWDRACER6 said:
This guy is crazy! He complains about everything he can. If its too expensive then quit posting on this thread!!!! Nobody cares what you think. The only reason the guys at CP-E have not said go screw your self is because there professional. $1100 is expensive but so was the car. If they can make it and its good quality I would be interested. Cant wait for TAX TIME!!!! When are you guys gonna start makin it??
Actually these cars are not expensive.

Koenig said:
Yep, I can't wait for karma to get me b/c something is overpriced. (screwy) (screwy) (screwy) (screwy)

Damn! Glad your ok man!!!!!! I think ill just stick with modding my car.

Koenig said:
Dude if you get a bike......... make it a TRACK ONLY bike........ I want another motorcycle (mine was a sports bike...... 2003 yamaha r6 with the "special" paint they charged me $200 more for black with red flame)

There are too many idiots on the road that don't pay attention or talk on their cell phone. This guy ran a red light going left i guess because he didn't want to wait anymore, while i had a green light going straight.... i tried to slame on the brakes on the bike (front and rear, if you just do front you'll flip)

and was skidding to a stop when i still hit the side of his car which sent my bike spinning/flipping......basically after all the confusing and i could see straight again my bike was laying on my upper back/head (thank GOD for helmets and that I'm not stupid enough to ride without one)

I couldn't feel my leg and had trouble breathing, 3 people pulling my bike off me and i crawled out...

Needless to say, there are too many retards on the road....... on the TRACK the turns are all the same and they have the people with the flags to warn you to slow down, etc.

It's been statistically proven that a race track, where motorcycles travel in excess of 120+ mph, is safer and has less accidents than riding on the street.

I'll get another bike eventually, but it will only be a track toy.... no public roads.

This thread has gone far afield. It is supposed to be about cp-e's dual exhaust for the MS6. I would appreciate it if everyone kept on topic so we don't confuse people who want to know about the subject.

Mods, any chance of cleaning things up?

Back