Request - MP3 Pics

Hey topher: did you paint your valve cover with 1200 or 500 degree high temp paint? Any fading or chipping?

A few pics taken this past weekend

Attachments

• car2.JPG
    car2.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 332
  • car1.JPG
    car1.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 349
  • car3.JPG
    car3.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 304
  • car4.JPG
    car4.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 347
no, i used just plain duplicolor auto paint (it's a chevrolet grey i think)...i've got a couple of places that it has chipped off from taking the valve cover on and off so much...but other than that, no problems...oh, and i applied about 7 coats of clear to it as well.

Hey Tzar, how hard was it to paint the window trim? That looks really good, I'm thinking you should do the lower part too. I'm loving that flame vinyl. It looks good on your car. IMO, though, those crome head and tail lights need to go.

the black stuff that is around the edges of the windows is tape. take a heat gun and peel it off...it's yellow under there.

Topher said:
the black stuff that is around the edges of the windows is tape. take a heat gun and peel it off...it's yellow under there.

Hmm, really? Cuz i had a shop paint that for me. My front passenger door trim was starting to turn rusty, so i had to do something with it

mgs_freak said:
Hey Tzar, how hard was it to paint the window trim? That looks really good, I'm thinking you should do the lower part too. I'm loving that flame vinyl. It looks good on your car. IMO, though, those crome head and tail lights need to go.

I had been contemplating that myself for awhile. Thought maybe goin with some black head and tail lights. I am not a fan of the stock red tails

Where did you get the projectors? Or did you make them yourself? They look badass, and give an awesome look to the MP3! I would love to get this type of mod whenever I get HIDs...
SKY said:

Yes....but after the installation last Fall, one ballast got water damaged and one ignition plug doesnt work. I have to find another set of ballast and a working ignition plug, took me until this spring to put back everything on.

It is my most expensive mods so far. A bit crazy just for the headlight mods. (braindead

Last edited:
Back