Chevy Blazer vs. Plymouth Breeze

goldwing2000

Turd in the punch bowl
:
2004 Mazda3s Hatch; 269,000 miles
Got rear-ended by a drunk driver last night. I was three blocks from my house and this guy plowed into me as I was waiting to turn left. The eyewitness said he was travelling around 40-45 mph before he hit the brakes, so I figure he was doing about 30 by the time he hit me, judging by how long I heard his brakes locked. I still barely felt it. :D

Funny thing is... I almost drove the Mazda instead of the Blazer. That would have been a disaster. As it was, he definitely got the shtty end of the stick!

stratus1.JPG

stratus3.JPG

The asshole did bend my frame when he smacked the trailer hitch but if the hitch hadn't been there, he would have been right into my gas tank.

hitch.JPG

So now I have to pull the hitch, pull the tank, blue wrench the frame and try to bang it flat.

Damn drunk drivers. (headshake

Stratus got OWNED! Glad to hear that you're alright. Not like it hurt ya anyways. How drunk was the driver?

tunersteve said:
Stratus got OWNED! Glad to hear that you're alright. Not like it hurt ya anyways. How drunk was the driver?

I almost got a buzz just talking to him. (beer)

In some states, you would have gotten a ticket and partial fault in the accident because of how high your bumpers are.. I'm gonna go ahead and assume that isn't stock bumper height?

but yes, it's a very good thing you weren't in your mazda.. it could easily have been totalled.

Back