Starting Over

Excellent!

Pg. 5:

ATTENTION KRISTIN NEEDS STOCK MSM INJECT0RZ!! Blah blah blah, whatever else I said.

You can't go wrong with a roll bar. Not only do they provide roll over protection, they significantly stiffen up the miata like crazy.

I've done 4 roll bar installs so far, 2 on my miatas, and 2 on other friends. Every bar was a hard dog bar and was of fine quality. I would stick with them like previously mentioned.

If you hate doing roll bar installs, and are around the Atlanta GA area, PM me. I'll be glad to help, all I need is a few beers for payment

Thanks for the offer!

I'm sure I can manage and I've gotten to the point where I'm sick of other people touching my car. Everyone sabotages it (sarcasm ... sorta).

k-lea said:
Thanks for the offer!

I'm sure I can manage and I've gotten to the point where I'm sick of other people touching my car. Everyone sabotages it (sarcasm ... sorta).

thats because, as you already know, everyones out to get you...

paranoid schizophrenia - a very common disorder :p

If it makes you feel any better, theres a short list of who I trust workin on my car too... though its more the fear that they havent a clue what theyre doin, not that they will purposely sabotage me... Im not THAT awesome...

B1GHAM said:

If it makes you feel any better, theres a short list of who I trust workin on my car too... though its more the fear that they havent a clue what theyre doin, not that they will purposely sabotage me... Im not THAT awesome...

It's because everyone who has touched my car has turned it to s***. Everyone but me..

k-lea said:
It's because everyone who has touched my car has turned it to s***. Everyone but me..

You're not the only one... *points in the general direction of my Protege5*

I'm still working on getting my car back to pre-accident condition, but with my school/work schedule it's taking forever bah

B1GHAM said:

just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you.

Downpipe, Midpipe, Exhaust (muffler nshit), and the Intake shipped out today. Expecting it by Thursday next week. (Speed Circuit)

Injectors ordered. (Parts Train)
TB inlet being ordered. (Protege Garage)

Yay!

k-lea said:
Downpipe, Midpipe, Exhaust (muffler nshit), and the Intake shipped out today. Expecting it by Thursday next week. (Speed Circuit)

Injectors ordered. (Parts Train)
TB inlet being ordered. (Protege Garage)

Yay!

... looking @ you avatar I still find it hard to take you seriously :p

seriously though, I want pictures... before install and after. sound/video clips are bonuses... details... its all about the details...

You will be getting it all. Today and Sunday I'm going to finish my cleaning process..

I have a couple of things in the bay that I need to replace, have to find part number AND pricing on those pieces.

Pictures, video, the whole shabang.

Wait... I just realized. Your a female, who is 19, and owns a turbo miata.... Holy s***. That is HOT! Got any sisters?

Back