Starting Over

k-lea

Banned
:
2005 GTO
Just made the biggest decision of my life today..
I got approved for the GTO but I have been holding off. Why? I'm keeping the MSM.

Bigger turbo, new rods, and pistons, and so much more soon to come. Hi2u 400+ rwhp.

Brought to you by: Speed Circuit

<3

k-lea said:
Just made the biggest decision of my life today..
I got approved for the GTO but I have been holding off. Why? I'm keeping the MSM.

Bigger turbo, new rods, and pistons, and so much more soon to come. Hi2u 400+ rwhp.

Brought to you by: Speed Circuit

<3

Typical woman, can't make up her mind. HAHA:p
I think you made the right decision.

Let's keep this thread clean, I plan to put the build in here.

I know I was all hyped and what not but I always had the thought in the back of my head. I'm sure you guys are tired of hearing about it ( I am myself ) but it has been made. I told the dealership to go eph themselves and I'm already in the process of ordering parts. :)

Miatians need your help!

I'm not too keen with roll bars. I know Hard Dog makes some pretty awesome cages and bars, what other options are out there that provide *excellent* protection? What would you do?

yeah....but I've seen pictures of miatas after crashing and rolling that had them...

Yea. They are worth it. In my case this is something I can't joke with. I need this in my car if I plan on having as much power as I am shooting for. If I make it there, a roll bar is a must.

k-lea said:
The GTO can go eph itself. Holds nothing to the MSM just a lot of power..

But such warm fuzzy, raw, meaty, brutish power!!!!! It could have learned to dance with some suspension mods. Maybe not the quickstep like the MSM but at least a tango or something. Oh well, good luck with the build. (drive2)

I look forward to seeing this build + many pics :).

Back