Kenwood ,Sirius and More Sirius!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForceFed

:
Trailblazer SS AWD ....Still a Mazda Junkie Though.
---PICS BELOW---
NEW PRICES! Rock Bottom!

Kenwood
Sirius Tuner
...$40 Shipped
Sirius S50...$100 Shipped

*BRAND NEW* Sirius S50 Portable Satallite Tuner with MP3 Capability.
This can record your sirius feed and store your uploaded MP3's as well. I bought this for the GF for Christmas and We were going to install it in her cavalier...Well she bought a tC and there is no place feasible to mount it in this car because of the Dash set-up....So up for sale it goes so we can buy here a direct connect tuner for her H/U. I also bought the Direct FM connector which eliminates using the FM modulators on the unit that suck...That Was $25..and I bought an extra add on Cig lighter plug so nothing has to be cut to install this unit with the wiring behind the dash...for a clean install. It also has 3 months of pre-paid service left on it...about a $35 option there since I've already paid for it.
Neve mounted or even used other than powered on to get the info for activating the account.

-$175 for the Unit and accessories-

LMK if your interested.
Thanks
Matt K.

Kenwood%20HU1.JPG

S50%201.JPG

S50%202.JPG

Last edited:
Topher said:
price on just the headunit? my kenwood just died.
I was Just Offered $150 from another member and I told her yes...but shes not responded..so $155 Shipped including PP fees.

Items still for sale... Offers accepted
Kenwood Sirius Tuner....$65 Shipped

S50 Still with almost 2 months of service free and the extra Direct connect FM module...$140 SHIPPED

18sOnAiR said:
Does the tuner come with antenna?
Yes..The Kenwood Tuner has Everything needed to plug into a Kenwood H/U is included.

The S50 comes ith EVERYTHING NEEDED PERIOD...
LMK

and Bump...
I really need to get this stuff outta here..I am open to reasonable offers and trades.
LMK

Bump...
I Would take a nice Head unit on trade or partial trade+Cash on my part depending on what it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back