Custom Mazaspeed 6 Lower Front Grills Photos Of Progress

lol well its not a decal its actually painted.... wing and hood are coming and it will be lowered. It has 7 color leds on it as well. some will like some will not. you will get that on any car out there.
l_4c8eb62868a2955c4b502ec693c7b3f7.jpg

l_fb63d16349f4acfd5329e460203e7479.jpg

l_566994486e13e7bde9445cf23da7cb71.jpg

l_cbd3d3ef831803aaec0b62bafa87c2f4.jpg

those pictures all the show is that the guy who painted your car is an artist! his work is amazing! but put the monalissa in your hood and it wil still suck! i have not seen any "mod" that will be a dislike to 99% of the people in the forum!

i dont like the flames...the red outline looks like a 3 year old colored it with a crayon.

but hey...whatever floats your boat.

lmao..... too bad so sad.... that rice a roni s*** is hilarious, but wrong LMAO

1killercls said:

A car is only rice if it is all show and no go... Having said that, I believe this car is going to need *alot* of go...

Major props on the paint work though, it looks like alot of work was put into that.

TexasSpeed6 said:
A car is only rice if it is all show and no go... Having said that, I believe this car is going to need *alot* of go...

Major props on the paint work though, it looks like alot of work was put into that.

A little info on what RICE really is......... it doesn't matter if the car is show or go..... there are certain things that you can do to the car and label it as "rice" There ARE fast cars out there, but they are labeled rice because of the ridiculous s*** people do to it, like a gargantuan spoiler....which does NOTHING unless you're traveling over 130 mph on a constant basis and need the rear downforce.....pfffft.

Just an example would be....

the supra from the first fast & furious..... if you put that kind of work into the motor, it is definitely going to be fast, but if you drive around with that silly ass wing, and body kit and that big decal on the side?

rice, rice, baby too cool.........

the PAINT is nice........but on THIS car, it leaves a little something to be desired. Its a good job, but I'm just not sure the design was meant for our cars.

Koenig said:
A little info on what RICE really is......... it doesn't matter if the car is show or go..... there are certain things that you can do to the car and label it as "rice" There ARE fast cars out there, but they are labeled rice because of the ridiculous s*** people do to it, like a gargantuan spoiler....which does NOTHING unless you're traveling over 130 mph on a constant basis and need the rear downforce.....pfffft.

Just an example would be....

the supra from the first fast & furious..... if you put that kind of work into the motor, it is definitely going to be fast, but if you drive around with that silly ass wing, and body kit and that big decal on the side?

rice, rice, baby too cool.........

yet another example....... a 2007 corvette z06..... but some tweeb decides to slap a bodykit on it, so it looks a little weird........rice.

the PAINT is nice........but on THIS car, it leaves a little something to be desired. Its a good job, but I'm just not sure the design was meant for our cars.

Perhaps, but after you get spanked by a Z06 with decals and a airplane wing you probably won't be laughing too hard. Dito on the F&F Supra.

To me fast is fast, and you gotta respect that.

Back