KOOLDINO-sketchy guy (joke!)

Dpwhitehead1

Damian
Contributor
:
MSP 1145
So, i went up to his place this weekend(sunday) to work on the protege, with my buddy jd. we got up there and he was gone...so we (jd and myself) installed the cf hood and trunk. WOOT. he comes back and makes up this lame ass excuse about buying a house, and needing a check....(notcool)

so he leaves again...when he comes back he wants to eat(talk about postponing the work...)...come back to the garage to get some work done. we start on the work. We do the axle, tranny fluid, suspension, bleed brakes, etc, while dana is wiring the mpi. run some wires through the firewall, do some other crap and call it a night pretty much. so we're getting ready to roll and look what happens...i pull out my kandy kakes...dana just HAS to have one, or he "might not have the ss line that i needed...":'( so he takes one...and "finds" the line for me...costs me 30.00(not a bad price...) but still..

with his unnecessary sexual actions(like sticking his finger penis out, and dancing all on JD), and his sketchy business ethics, along w/ stealing my kandy kake...i dunno..i think i'm wondering some things about this guy.... busy guy...MY ASS.

(yupnope) told you to look out for it dana:)

boostdprotegelx said:
you like it. don't worry. very manlyish...

zipper down, finger out.... dancing like partyboy...on another guy...
(pics)

boostdprotegelx said:
you like it. don't worry. very manlyish...

zipper down, finger out.... dancing like partyboy...on another guy...

I see more female responses on this than guys. Maybe it's a good way to pick up girls. HAH

boostdprotegelx said:
i was trying to take video..but my camera is too slowwwwwwwww...it was the funniest thing i've seen in a long time.

Strange people..HAH so did you get to drive the car yesterday?

zumzumzoom03 said:
Strange people..HAH so did you get to drive the car yesterday?
no driving yet. i'll be driving next week when we tune. i'm driving, he's tuning. it's gonna be loads of fun.

k-lea said:
The time I saw it, I think he chose the shortest finger. :( I was sad in pants..

I don't think that was his finger he was showing you. I think he might of pulled a pee wee herman on you. (boom08)

k-lea said:
The time I saw it, I think he chose the shortest finger. :( I was sad in pants..

I always use my thumb. It's the most ergonomic.

<3

@Boostd - dude, how much sleep did you get? You left after 11, and you posted this before i was even awake!

Kooldino said:
I always use my thumb. It's the most ergonomic.

<3

@Boostd - dude, how much sleep did you get? You left after 11, and you posted this before i was even awake!
joo know my name. i got home @ 230, went to bed, woke up @ 7.went to work.

4.5h of sleep FTL.

I know I'm tired as s***, and you got less sleep than me.

Back