MSP - unmodified - with 100k warranty - sale includes winter tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

thetechguy99

:
2005 Subaru Impreza STi
I am selling this vehicle because I am looking to upgrade to a Subaru Impreza STI. I purchased this car February of '06 just a little over a year ago. I am very happy with this car, however, my dream car is an STI, and really it's now or never.

This sale comes with the factory Racinghart wheels and Yokohama tires. In addition, I purchased a set of winter tires/wheels that will be included in this sale. The sale also includes an 8yr/100k warranty. This car has no performance enhancements, and the only modification that has been done to the car is the de-badging of the Mazda symbol on the rear. This is completely visible in the pictures.

The engine is in great condition. The oil has been changed every 3000 miles [synthetic]. The body is also in great shape. I am a nut about waxing my car in the summers. The body is nearly flawless minus two minor scratches. I am a non-smoker, and the interior is in great condition with two-toned gray and black seats.

The asking price for the speed is $12k/firm. This car has rather low miles for an 03', is unmodified, comes with warranty til 2011 or 100k miles, and comes with winter set of tires [a necessary purchase for MSP's in the northern states]

Private Party Edmunds Estimate: http://www.edmunds.com/used/2003/mazda/mazdaspeedprotege/100178606/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

Lots more info here on this msp here: http://www.techmologies.com/speed/

Please e-mail me at thetechguy99@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.

BUMP for lowered price! 12K! Can't be beat for a clean, well kept MSP!

Attachments

• IMG_1602.jpg
    IMG_1602.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_1603.jpg
    IMG_1603.jpg
    601.7 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_1604.jpg
    IMG_1604.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_1605.jpg
    IMG_1605.jpg
    331.5 KB · Views: 159
Last edited:
thetechguy99 said:
I am selling this vehicle because I am looking to upgrade to a Subaru Impreza STI. I purchased this car February of '06 just a little over a year ago. I am very happy with this car, however, my dream car is an STI, and really it's now or never.

You will not find a better deal if you're in the market for an '03 Mazdaspeed. This sale comes with the factory Racinghart wheels and Yokohama tires. In addition, I also personally purchased a set of winter tires/wheels that will be included in this sale. The sale also includes an 8yr/100k warranty. This car has no performance enhancements, and the only modification that has been done to the car is the de-badging of the Mazda symbol on the rear. This is completely visible in the pictures.

The engine is in great condition. The oil has been changed every 3000 miles [synthetic]. The body is also in great shape. I am a nut about waxing my car in the summers. The body is nearly flawless minus two minor scratches. I am a non-smoker, and the interior is in great condition with two-toned gray and black seats.

The asking price for the speed is $13,995/OBO. This may seem high priced in comparison to some of the other MSPs out there for sale however, this car has rather low miles for an 03', is unmodified, comes with warranty til 2011 or 100k miles, and comes with winter set of tires [a necessary purchase for MSP's in the northern states]

Private Party Edmunds Estimate: http://www.edmunds.com/used/2003/mazda/mazdaspeedprotege/100178606/options.html?tmvaction=vdpresult

Lots more info here on this msp here: http://www.techmologies.com/speed/

Please e-mail me at thetechguy99@yahoo.com if you are interested.

Thank you for your time.
Need your location to be in your signature... And, unless I'm missing something, I don't see the car's mileage listed anywhere (uhm)

nate0123 said:
Need your location to be in your signature... And, unless I'm missing something, I don't see the car's mileage listed anywhere (uhm)

I apologize. The car is located in West Saint Paul, MN. The car currently has 46,200 miles on it.

Thanks for your input.

more pics

Had the car out and about by the river this weekend. Finally took some better pictures. Enjoy!

Just waxed. That nice black reflection.
IMG_1807_resize.jpg

The vintage look.
IMG_1809_bw.jpg

Colorful.
IMG_1810_colorized.jpg

Kinda gothic.
IMG_1811_desatch.jpg

My baby is still for sale. I simply can't let the dealership job me. I have had some lowball offers but the car really is in good shape and I know there is a good home out there for her!

Thanks for your views!

She's got a nice front end [for once I can say this without getting slapped].
IMG_1815_cut_desatch.jpg

dude can u wait like a month or so? im starting a new job where i make quite a bit more money and i want to sell my car, p5, then i would deffinatly like to buy it, i live in wisconsin too so we could like meet half way. If it goes that far???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back