Anyone see a dealer with much inventory?

sbmrinaldi

:
07 CX9 Grand Touring FWD
I bought mine about 4 weeks ago and still have yet to see any dealer with more than a couple on the lot and usually it is a base model and one fully loaded GT. I know the Acadia, Outlook and CX-9 were coming out about the same time. Now my local Saturn dealer has dozens of the Outlooks on the lot, but the Mazda dealer has two CX-9's.

Any idea what that is about? Not sure if they just aren't planning on selling many CX-9's or is their production issues?

My dealer "Mazda of Lodi" and a bunch come in the day I purchased my car.. a few of everything.. GT, & Sports.. Not alot of dealers are bothering to get tourings.. Just GT's and Sports

sbmrinaldi said:
I bought mine about 4 weeks ago and still have yet to see any dealer with more than a couple on the lot and usually it is a base model and one fully loaded GT. I know the Acadia, Outlook and CX-9 were coming out about the same time. Now my local Saturn dealer has dozens of the Outlooks on the lot, but the Mazda dealer has two CX-9's.

Any idea what that is about? Not sure if they just aren't planning on selling many CX-9's or is their production issues?

sbmrinaldi said:

When I got my Touring, Long Beach Mazda California had at least 8-10 on the front lot, and more on their "back" lot. They seemed to have all varieties and colors. I did see mostly GT's though. The had what looked like 50 CX-7's.

I wonder if it is a regional thing. Maybe they expect more coast sales on CX-9's and more Outlook's/Acadia's in the midwest.

I bought mine when my dealer got his first batch in Mid February and he told me they would be coming in every three to four weeks with 5 or 6 CX-9s. He has 8 or 9 on the lot with a good mix of GTs, Ts and Ss. I'm in South Carolina. Both of the local dealers have a good stock of CX-9s.

Latest posts

Back