Let the modding begin

smo0f

:
370z (Totalled)
Ordered a bunch of stuff. Some here, some on the way.

AZA Z1 Chrome lip, 19x8.5 - 40 offset in the front, 19x9.5 - 45 offset in the rear.

Toyo Proxes 4, 235-35-19 up front, 245-35-19 for the rear

H&R Sport Cup Kit (struts and springs) - 2.1" drop up front, 1.7" in the back

um-nitza Predator Chromium Angel Eyes

Brushed aluminum shift knob

All on schedule to be here within the next week and shortly installed thereafter. Pics with everything installed soon to follow.

Attachments

• AZA-Z1HL.gif
    AZA-Z1HL.gif
    62.1 KB · Views: 105
  • toyopoxyf4.gif
    toyopoxyf4.gif
    72.3 KB · Views: 82
  • suspension_cupkit_lg.jpg
    suspension_cupkit_lg.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 104
  • chromium1.jpg
    chromium1.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 120
  • shifters%20top.jpg
    shifters%20top.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 100
SWEET! Now how about a bodykit? With that drop you better do front and rear camber kits or you will be replacing tires every six months.

Last edited:
might get acs or racing dynamic front and rear lip with mild skirts but not a priority at the moment. clears all around is next on the list, along with an ssk

edit to your edit: wheels/tires just gonna be on for 3 or 4 months a year at most

damn, that bimmers gonna be pimp. u need a 24k grill that says smoof with a diamond in each o.

terbow said:
damn, that bimmers gonna be pimp. u need a 24k grill that says smoof with a diamond in each o.

already got a 24k grill that says smo0f with diamonds, allz i gotta do for you to see them is for me to smile at ya

well im on the stock Wg, but its hitting 9.5. i dunno if thats cause my ic cores pressure drop is .25psi @ 30 psi. im guessing it is. i run a solid 10.0 afr tho lol. needs me some ems.

i dunno, my aem wideband would only read as low as 10, so i could never tell what the afr was below 10.0. c

Back