18x8 w/45mm offeset, will it fit/what size tire

IDRVSLO

:
07 MS3
18x8 w/45mm offset, will it fit/what size tire?

Looking to see if you guys know the answer to this one. Will an 18x8 w/ a 45mm offset fit on the MS3? If so what size tires should I be looking at?

Scott

Last edited:
Stock tire size will work fine. Swampass has 18x8s on which he mounted the stock tires.

Thanks for the reply, I am thinking about going to a 225/40/18 now. Will give better coverage of the wheel.

Scott

My offset is 48mm and I have no clearance issues what so ever. the 215/45s are listed for usage up to an 8 inch width wheel. They are pulled a little bit, but not too bad. My next set will prob be 235/40s.

I'd post a picture by my work now blocks flickr. Yay!

This is currently my track setup with Azenis :)

18x8 45mm offset and 235x40x18 Azenis-RT615

No rubbing, no issues and it looks sweeeeet. I'll test them at my first AX with this car this weekend. :)

Pics attached:

Carlos

Attachments

• Falken_1.png
    Falken_1.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 283
  • Falken_2.png
    Falken_2.png
    10.1 KB · Views: 210
  • Falken_3.png
    Falken_3.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 215
  • falken_4.png
    falken_4.png
    10.8 KB · Views: 207
the one's i have are 18x8 45 offset hp racing wheels with 225/45/18 nitto neogen's, the don't rub, and they fill up the wheel gap very nice...

8.5 all around. what offset? if you please sir. very nice. how much room is left to the inside as far as the struts go.

Pololo_MS3 said:
This is currently my track setup with Azenis :)

18x8 45mm offset and 235x40x18 Azenis-RT615

No rubbing, no issues and it looks sweeeeet. I'll test them at my first AX with this car this weekend. :)

Pics attached:

Carlos

how did you do on ur first AX with ms3?

$inCitySpeed3 said:
I'm Not Sure Off Them, I Let The Wheel Shop Take Car Of It, But It Does Not Rub At All

I am also looking to 8.5s on my MS3, could you snap some pics from the side to see how it would work drooped? From what i can see you are not droppd right?

Latest posts

Back