Got Tint?

$inCitySpeed3

:
Mazdaspeed 3 GT
I know there is a apperance section, but i wanted to make sure the fellas from nv get to see
AFTER
normal_2006_misc_113.jpg

BEFORE
normal_new_car_pics_085.jpg

i dig the aftermarket wheels... what mfg/model are they ?

You must not have bought from Peoples Mazda since you get that tink want it or not with the new car purchase....
anyway, car looks great

no actually i didn't get it at peoples, got her from courtesy(pretty cool they tint for you) and my GT did not come with the Valley Protection package that includes tint and couple other things, plus it wasn't dark enough

Where did you get your tint done at? I usually go to Silver State Tint, but after going there 4 times I think it's time for a new place.

I want to get limo on the back windows of my durango and then the usual tint strip on the windshield and then something darker on the drivers and pass side front windows.

We also need to get the tint stip on our MS6 as well, and someday get the entire car redone as the tint they put on the car just isn't quite dark enough for Vegas.

Very nice... i like it a lot... :D How much did they charge you?? wonder how much to remove my old film.. lifetime warranty?

btw, hope you register for the next autocross?? mar.31 & apr 1.. im FOR SURE going to the 31st one.. we usually meet up in the morning right before the event at the Jack'n'da'crack on Las Vegas Blvd & St. Rose, then we roll out together... :D hope to see you there!!

(end thread jack)

$inCitySpeed3 said:
I know there is a apperance section, but i wanted to make sure the fellas from nv get to see
AFTER
normal_2006_misc_113.jpg

BEFORE
normal_new_car_pics_085.jpg

Last edited:
Got it done at greenvalley window tint, they have a laser machine to cut the tint...Just make sure you talk to ricky, his dad is joo and trys to rip eveybody off...i paid 120 gave him a 10 or 20 dollar tip

$120 is an awesome price from the quality you say they provide. I don't tip because that's what I'm paying for in the first place. I'm a cheap bastard

Last edited:
Where should i get some tint? How much to remove my old film and for a new one? What's the phone #?? :D

Thanks!! i just think it's about time for some tint..

Peace,
RJ

i would call around and price match, then lie and tell them another place said they would do it cheaper and see if you can get a good price

i would call around and price match, then lie and tell them another place said they would do it cheaper and see if you can get a good price

Back