tinting/windshield

Huascar82

:
2006 Mazda 6 MPS GT
So I saw a mention of getting the front windshield tinted and I was wondering who actually has gotten it done and to what %. Maybe post pics if you have it done as in a before and after look. Also, if you have gotten it done how has the po-po treated you?

we talkin eyebrow here? or FULL windshield?

eyebrows are generally the same tint as the rest of the car - so depends on what you like...

i got a visor on my windshield of 10%, the whole windshield can be done but it illegal her in WI.

yeah I meant full windshield. Is there a limit on how low the eyebrow can be? cause truthfully in my pro it gets annoying cause it feels like it should be a little lower then it is.

Huascar82 said:
yeah I meant full windshield. Is there a limit on how low the eyebrow can be? cause truthfully in my pro it gets annoying cause it feels like it should be a little lower then it is.

there is a limit but every state is different. call a tintshop in your area, theyll know what it is...

and full windshield tinting IMHO just sounds like a bad idea lol...

ya full would be cool at day buy night say goodbye. at least you would have to tint it so lightly so that it would be ok.

ya i thought it was illegal in all. most windshields have a line that is printed on it that nothing can appear below. i don't think my msp does but just for reference.

well i wasnt planning on doing dark tint or anything close to it, but anything that will help with the sun right in front of you would be a help even if its a light tint.

or worse yet a person.....my visor blocks most light unless its real early or late where the sun is sitting on the horizon.

GhostMercury said:
wear sunglasses lol. cause its somehting you can take off at night so you dont not see a pole and crash

hehe, I was thinking about sunglasses as I was typing. :) Guess I could do that, I'd just have to get some prescription sunglasses, cause my current ones they darken in the sun, but I guess the windshield blocks the UV rays.

Back