What have you done to your Miata today?

First one of the season is today for us... however, I do not have a car that I can run. This is going to be yet ANOTHER season of limited driving for me.

Nice! We're autocrossless this week. But we've got one next weekend :)

...must save money...must not sign up for auto-x. I just downloaded trackmaster for my phone and really want to try it out

for those of you with android phones this is sooo worth $6 i tried it last night and exported my trip home to my computer and could review everything through google earth

First one of the season is today for us... however, I do not have a car that I can run. This is going to be yet ANOTHER season of limited driving for me.

Ever thought of co-driving with someone???

Before:

6.JPG

After:

DSCN0228.jpg

DSCN0229.jpg

DSCN0226.jpg

Its not slammed but its low enough for me....for now

DSCN0230.jpg

Ever thought of co-driving with someone???

Yeah, and I most likely will. I'm just weary of it sometimes because I don't wanna break someone's car. Plus there's some politics at play with some old club members. Long story.

Yeah, and I most likely will. I'm just weary of it sometimes because I don't wanna break someone's car. Plus there's some politics at play with some old club members. Long story.

rly? politics....i thought auto-x was supposed to be fun and get everybody out there

Yeah... well I should say they're politics from an old car club that make it somewhat uncomfortable for me as I'm friends with both sides.

Yeah... well I should say they're politics from an old car club that make it somewhat uncomfortable for me as I'm friends with both sides.

ahh that makes sense...i learned a LONG time ago car clubs are a huge waste of time, occasionally money, and create more drama than they are worth

facepalm.gif
i was messing in the trunk and just found the entire thing is lined with dynamat...more so than i thought. Guess i have a small project tomorrow night after work

4532869015_fc9f5d9279_b.jpg

4533462779_fa1957d852_o.jpg

we installed a shop light finally. so nice. also hit the car with some scratch x, and then some auto glym polish and then some wax and then some polish and then some wax. see if you can see some reflections :)

Last edited:
Back