What have you done to your Miata today?

All the good parts are on back order! I ordered my radiator set up last week, so that it would be shipped and back in the car by this week, and that didn't happen. I'm really really hoping to get the car back up and going by next weekend. I miss that little beast in the worst way.

All the good parts are on back order! I ordered my radiator set up last week, so that it would be shipped and back in the car by this week, and that didn't happen. I'm really really hoping to get the car back up and going by next weekend. I miss that little beast in the worst way.
pauter rods and arias pistons are in stock

I put FM springs on my 99 a year and a half ago and if they lowered the car, you couldn't prove it by me. Car rides and handles great though, even with cheapie AGX shocks.

Latest and greatest new thing here is a set of RE11s that got mounted to a set of Kosei K1 wheels. They're on my 90 at the moment but they'll wind up on the 99 before the weekend's out as we have the first SCCA autocross of the season on Sunday and I'm planning on a full season assault of finishing mid-pack in STR.

Photographic evidence:
100414-01.jpg

Last edited:
little clay, cleaner and wax....thanks to JH for his expertise and assistance!
oh ya, the springs are here!!!

Attachments

• pc work.jpg
    pc work.jpg
    128.4 KB · Views: 142
  • rx8_miata3.jpg
    rx8_miata3.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 147
  • rx8_miata11.jpg
    rx8_miata11.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 142
  • H&R baby.jpg
    H&R baby.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 143
Noticed a pretty loud clunk from the passenger front. After the bumps @ this weekends event, it wouldn't surprise me if something worked its way loose. I'll have to check it out after work today

Nice Mark, I guess we'll get those installed this weekend.

Muffler is leaking at the flange. Picked up a new O ring gasket, will get that in tonite.

Nice Mark, I guess we'll get those installed this weekend.

Muffler is leaking at the flange. Picked up a new O ring gasket, will get that in tonite.
(yes) once i have all the panels off and the car on stands, how long will it take to get the installed?

(yes) once i have all the panels off and the car on stands, how long will it take to get the installed?

Not sure, never done an NB before. Do the springs come with directions?

Biggest hassle always seems to be the end links. PB them ahead of time.

Probably a couple of hours for all 4. Did you get a compressor?

Pressure washed em last weekend (forgot to get a pic of that, but i can just tell you they sat outside for an unknown amount of time

started with the left and worked to the right
e634051b.jpg

and wound up with this
ea17cf5b.jpg

Hopefully installing em tomorrow

Back