What have you done to your Miata today?

looked it over comes with even more than i thought

10ae's come with giggles and fun and joy and happay
4475849220_445741e989_o.jpg

LOOK AT HOW HAPPY I AM :p

Apparently, my miada comes with mullets, skoal, and busch lite.

Got rear-ended in mine Tuesday, sweet. Second time somebody else hit this car for no damn reason, this thing is a retard-magnet.

yeah shae is like "i am not saying anything to rob i dont want to jinx it"

but yeah i was definatly all smiles driving it yesterday

15400980838.276421120.IM1.03.565x421_A.562x421.jpg
awesome dude. seriously in my own non skewed opinion :)p) the 10ae is the best miata ever made. has the rarity, the good brakes/suspension/tranny/best lsd overall etc, and is a very balanced machine
As opposed to any other miada?
please see below VVV

Apparently, my miada comes with mullets, skoal, and busch lite.
and wife beaters, metal and wheelies

they all have bilsteins, torsen, 6speed, yours is missing its front lip, the full body kit thing, the polished wheels, blue/black interior, blue top/boot cover, bose, the special steering wheel and the other stuff i mentioned

Yeah going to have to pick up a front lip, not sure about the bilsteins, and the Bose system is gone

Yeah going to have to pick up a front lip, not sure about the bilsteins, and the Bose system is gone
the lip is super hard to get, it is discontinued. what replaced the bose? if it's missing the bilsteins too...unless it has like ohlins or something i would negotiate a lot off of the price

the lip is super hard to get, it is discontinued. what replaced the bose? if it's missing the bilsteins too...unless it has like ohlins or something i would negotiate a lot off of the price

the bose is replaced with a pioneer HU, JL components, and a JL amp. At 100k miles i cant imagine the original bilsteins have alot of life left even if they are there. My thought was to put koni's in anyway.

got it stuck at the beach upon arrival, but was fine the rest of the day
4489938035_5e64459923.jpg

Drove mine all over today. Did a few wheelies, popped the parachute... you know...the muscle car thing.

(Happy Rob?)

Oh, I should say what I did to mine yesterday.

Removed seats, swept carpet and fixed the harnesses. They were installed funny and not up to my standards. Removed the sound bar because it was absolutely pointless anyway. Installed Mazda 3 shift boot and Greddy 5 speed shifter knob...because they were free.

bad pic but you get the idea.

26598_377524880562_632010562_4387798_7812588_n.jpg

Back