What have you done to your Miata today?

Ran my battery down, got it jumped. Then forgot to go home and make sure it would start again. After a second jump, it's on the trickle charger. (boom03)

Drove mine around like it was a DD. Unfortunately, she gets crap mileage around town.

my eibach springs should be in next week, along with a few other goodies...got this on today....can't wait to lower it!
enkei%202.jpg

Nice choice, Mark! Can't wait to see them @ LRP......

Drove mine around like it was a DD. Unfortunately, she gets crap mileage around town.

one of these days you actually going to have yours tuned?? Or are you just going to drive around pig-rich til the end of time? lol

Hahaha. Well, if Levi wouldn't have given Fatti my serial to usb adapter down at Daytona, I'd be able to plug my new laptop into it and check it out to see what the AFR's actually are. All the info I'd ever need is in that ECU. I just need to connect to it. Then I'll see about another tune.

Hahaha. Well, if Levi wouldn't have given Fatti my serial to usb adapter down at Daytona, I'd be able to plug my new laptop into it and check it out to see what the AFR's actually are. All the info I'd ever need is in that ECU. I just need to connect to it. Then I'll see about another tune.

The only USB>Serial port known to mankind in the entire Universe! The one USB>Serial adapter to rule them all!

(boom07)

Received Yokohama Advan Neova AD08 225/45 R17 tires, I'm pretty excited about that, also got H&R Lowering Springs from Tire Rack as well. At the same time at onlinemazdaparts bought myself a new fog lamp to replace my broken one. Then at Flyin Miata bought the FM boost guage, AEM wideband, and dual guage pod so I can remove my AutoZone guage and get my air vent back...but FM has my stuff on back order. And I still got the FM lightweight flywheel (10.3 lbs) sitting in my closet, it's been a year since I bought it, now I'm finally planning to put it on. To top things off I scheduled maintenance at the dealership to fix my slow moving drivers side window, and as well an oil change and to put in my fog lamp peice, all cause I'm lazy. I'm going to be poor this pay check...

...yay...

Last edited:
Damn dude! Sounds like a bit of stuff going on. I'm really tempted to get the flywheel, but since my car has the FM catalog installed, I don't know if it already has it or not.

Latest posts

Back