What have you done to your Miata today?

lol...seriously?
I have NO A/C. I just drop the top on the hot days.
On cold days, I have the heater core still...I usually run the defroster and foot vent. I usually have the car in the garage, so I open up the garage door and let her warm up.

I went for stealth, and plenty of people install the gauges there.

I was going to install some gauges in mine when and if i ever dump in the LS1

L -> R

Oil, Temp, Shift light

I would love a small MPH for the passenger vent so my passengers can b**** and moan about my speed lol!!

lol...seriously?
I have NO A/C. I just drop the top on the hot days.
On cold days, I have the heater core still...I usually run the defroster and foot vent. I usually have the car in the garage, so I open up the garage door and let her warm up.

I went for stealth, and plenty of people install the gauges there.

lol, seriously. It looks neat, but It just seems like it's a lot of taking your eyes off the road. I think you should go for gold and do the right vent too. (ugh)

haha...its actually not that distracting...even at night. Low enough to not to be drawn to it while driving.

I wish I could get them in Blue
Unfortunately Prosport doesn't make the Metric gauges in Blue just Amber/White

I'm going to be fitting mine underneath the headunit Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp

Still got an oil change to do and a new radiator to fit

Might wait till the gauges arrive then do the oil change

I wish I could get them in Blue
Unfortunately Prosport doesn't make the Metric gauges in Blue just Amber/White

I'm going to be fitting mine underneath the headunit Oil Pressure, Oil Temp, Water Temp

Still got an oil change to do and a new radiator to fit

Might wait till the gauges arrive then do the oil change

they do blue ones...

just ordered another set of projector foglights and a 4500K hid kit for em till i figure what i wanna do for headlights.

Installed my Boost Gauge.

Runs a perfect stock 7.5psi.

This spring I will get a little help from Flyin Miata to pump it up to 10.5psi. :)

AutoMeterBoostInstalledSideSm.jpg

That's a really nice shot there, Stumpy...Well done! (2thumbs)

Great to see this thread picking up steam again...Love the updates everyone...Keep 'em coming! :D

Installed my Boost Gauge.

Runs a perfect stock 7.5psi.

This spring I will get a little help from Flyin Miata to pump it up to 10.5psi. :)

AutoMeterBoostInstalledSideSm.jpg

I like that looks very neat

Is the background on your instruments white? if not swiping it with white ones would make the gauges match in

thanks...it's a defi guage mounted in a custom pod (pvc) mounted into the defroster vent....it's pretty cool...a nepoc member makes them...;)

Back