What have you done to your Miata today?

i was just in the "Free stuff" thread and rreeading about the 90-75 or the MT-90 being different.

Meh.

I'll just buy some.

75w90 is different than MT-90. I seem to remember reading that MT-90 was the proper way to go. Perhaps it was for one of the other cars...

Alright, just pulled the seats out and vacumed about a pound of rust out of the car as well as 3 dollars in change and a pack of water logged trident gum

Also, trying to figure out the overheating. I used the jumper wire and the fan works, as well as workign when I turn on the A/C, just won't come on as the car starts to get hot.

Also swapped relays with one i had in the box of goodies from the parts miata i got and it made no difference.
So, guessing it might be thermoswitch or further eletrical gremlins

SO, i guess for now i'll just kick on the A/C as i come into traffic and see if that helps.

I picked up a new rad cap thinking that might be causing the coolant buildup on the top of the radiator, but, i am thinking there is a crack in it, cause it's coming from a spot that looks like it's been sealed up, so, new radiator might be needed too.

I DO have a thermostat but am waiting on the timing belt and waterpump to show and i'll also be doing the acces. belts too

sealed up a charge pipe, put in new injector seals, lengthened the wires to put the second o2 sensor to hook that back in and reset the ecu. Emissions time sucks. Driving home tonight was the first time I made it anywhere on the factory ECU without a P0300 code coming up at random. Hopefully it stays away long enough that I can get the car tested.

anyone got a robbin top?

I'm looking at getting a cloth top with heated glass just not sure which brand i should get tho

Took off the MS bumpers and put on the regular ones. Cleaned out the air filter. Need to raise the suspension next and put on the winter tires.

just scored some rear mud gaurds and a cool breeze scoop for $36

Also going to pick up my "new" harddog ace bar with new mounting bracktes and padding for $300

Getting ready to call the insurance company about mine. Got some damage to get fixed.

where you get those deals?!!!!

they find me! lol

and no Phen, they won't be up for sale soon! lmao

oh, and got the mud gaurds painted and installed
59d01428.jpg

attempted harddog install, but, didn't have the right tools on hand, so, that'll be put off till tonight

Since I haven't been able to drive mine, I figured I'd revisit some old pics of it.

Just a wee bit sideways auto-xing

4128486598_afd640a934.jpg

Got my insurance renewal the other day

Insurance renewal = cost of a 2nd hand Tein Super Streets coilover suspension :O :(

put the top down cold this AM and cracked the back window

also attempted install on the roll bar twice and still don't have it in

towel what?

and the top is crap anyways, so i knew it was coming. Lookin for an NB glass window top now

Latest posts

Back