What have you done to your Miata today?

Nice! I bet youre excited.

I bought some wheels, i pick them up today. post pics after the install tomorrow(drive)

*edit: Broke a hundred posts! woot woot! lol

OMG yes! Once it gets here...I can immediately start driving it.
I have my new AL tags and don't have to deal with DC/MD emissions testing.

New JDM-P5 for the P5...lol. & GOT LAG for the Miata...muuuhaaahaaaa.
(boobs)

Mounted my new wheels!

Wheels008.jpg

Theres more pics in my thread

Last edited:
It's here it's here!!

Wake & tell the people, it's here!!!

Got an email this afternoon...going to pick her up in Baltimore tomorrow.

It's here it's here!!

Wake & tell the people, it's here!!!

Got an email this afternoon...going to pick her up in Baltimore tomorrow.

Congrats! I'm sure that's a heavy load off your mind.

For me, it was a day of continued cleaning. I had quite a bit to do in the engine area. I also did some other things to prep for the show. Sadly, I had to touch up the new paint. There were many places on the nose that had been hit. I guess it was wood chips from crews cleaning up after the ice storms we had. Hopefully, those folks will be done soon. My paint is suffering too much. It should be fine for the show, though. Since this will be its first under my ownership, I'm very excited.

Congrats, Phil! I hope to see the car again soon.

As a side note, parts are arriving for the CSP '01 VVT engine build...muahahaha.

Got my breeze tag today

Going to close my etoll tag account now and get my money back

They're electronic toll things here

Do you guys have tolls? electronic tolls? where you drive thru and it bills your account etc instead of having to pull over and pay tolls ... for toll roads

Got my breeze tag today

Going to close my etoll tag account now and get my money back

They're electronic toll things here

Do you guys have tolls? electronic tolls? where you drive thru and it bills your account etc instead of having to pull over and pay tolls ... for toll roads

Yep. E-Z Pass

this it ?

ezpass.jpg

tag looks big

heres my new tag

new one next to the old one before i returned it

its smaller than your c/c

IMG_1039.jpg

IMG_1043.jpg

No toll roads out here in the country. They did away with them on our toll roads around here, years ago.

I'm finishing up getting ready for the first show of the season. It's not perfect; but, it sure looks a lot better than it did. I'm sure I'll be cleaning sanding dust for a bit, yet. Hopefully, the judges will give me a little break on some of that. The little fella looks pretty spiffy, though. I just hope it does as well, or better, than the LT1 RX-7 did, last year.

Back