What have you done to your Miata today?

the lil intercooler has been upgraded
before
msm28.jpg

after
msm32.jpg

I'll take better pics in a few weeks.

Yeah, I think you have me confused with someone else...

Thanks. I think I'm just waiting to get a header. I'll heat-wrap that, and maybe fab up a heat shield out of some scrap metal to go around the U bend of the intake.

May have been a while ago, but i knew it was you. I remembered reading it lol It was in the how to install rb intake from like two years ago

the lil intercooler has been upgraded
before
msm28.jpg

after
msm32.jpg

I'll take better pics in a few weeks.

Beautiful car. Nice intercooler too, looks a lot better.

Andrew side shot of that please.

+1

Last edited:
May have been a while ago, but i knew it was you. I remembered reading it lol It was in the how to install rb intake from like two years ago

LOL wow, yeah. I just have a header blanket on the header instead haha

Changed ma earl (aka my oil... only in gawgian) and mounted the wheels w/ the 205/50/15s. They're retardedly wide for a 205, and have a crap ton of flat rubber once shaved. And are soooo sticky

After taking a two day trip to the Smokies for a little shopping trip for my wife, it was back to work on the Miata, yesterday. I removed and painted the little wind deflector on the windshield wiper and the new front mud flaps. I put the deflector back on, later. Since the wheel center caps don't fit just right, I glued them in with small dabs of silicon. That should hold them and still allow them to be removed when needed. I also had to glue the windshield washer line in place to prevent its drooping. I'll try to find some new clips, later. I adjusted the rear edges of the headlight lids so they would be flush with the hood.

Today, I put the mud guards on the car. I need to start doing the final cleaning to prep for the big show, next weekend. Thankfully, I'm down to the detail work, now that I've gotten most of the sanding dust cleaned up. My little car is starting to look pretty sharp. Photos, later.

Last edited:
I said I'd post some photos. Here is one. I'll post some others in the Kentucky subforum, if you're interested. If not, this one should do.

Copyofsd_5941a.jpg

not really something i did, but some wanker driving a delivery truck opened up his door and destroyed my driver side mirror. the body is luckily all right, but I'm thoroughly pissed.

Got my silicone hoses from ************* the other day(2day shipping)
Replacing them today. Will take pictures after.

better pics? are you serious

there awesome pics already

HAWWWWTTTT!!!

swap?? :D

that shot is in my parking lot at work. A quick 10 second set up lol

When I wash the car and can get it set up with a better backdrop, I'll have better pics like the first shot.

still looks heaps better than mine

compare your pics with mine

is like comparing your Porsche and my Hyundai Getz lol

its just better in all kinds of different ways

Back