What have you done to your Miata today?

Very, very nice Bruce! The red decals and valve stem caps are nice touches.

Really pretty Bruce.

I have three of the same Blipshift shirts. Says, "Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower and that's kind of the same thing." My Robyn is irritated by that for some reason. So of course I bring it to her attention when I am wearing one. :cool:

In the second pic, is the guy calling his insurance?

More work done on Mia. New wheels fitted and then had to fender rolling on all 4 corners to get them stop rubbing.
gP7clb2iPqPU1dghx0LOGaX9HcJfJERHLRpIALhQghrYXZQFxxxrrq5NXHn-aHjHon_t6lJpyiCkNoX34sxo78gLYD4Dp6tk19oyyzGBmhzEGZRkZQSOH2w-8THQbl5iImKzJF7kLA=w2400

Next up, replacing the old spoiler with a new one. Where do you get the 3M tape?

I carefully put the tape away when the spoiler was being painted but in my old age I can't find it.
Try Amazon

In the second pic, is the guy calling his insurance?

More work done on Mia. New wheels fitted and then had to fender rolling on all 4 corners to get them stop rubbing.
gP7clb2iPqPU1dghx0LOGaX9HcJfJERHLRpIALhQghrYXZQFxxxrrq5NXHn-aHjHon_t6lJpyiCkNoX34sxo78gLYD4Dp6tk19oyyzGBmhzEGZRkZQSOH2w-8THQbl5iImKzJF7kLA=w2400

Next up, replacing the old spoiler with a new one. Where do you get the 3M tape?

I carefully put the tape away when the spoiler was being painted but in my old age I can't find it.

This stuff will do the trick!

https://www.amazon.com/dp/ (commissions earned)

More work done today, at least the list is getting shorter.

Change the diff and tranny fluids.
Install the GW midpipe.
My mechanic pointed out that the GW muffler is leaking. Sent an email to see if it's under warranty.

Nxd0MAadMVRmaqHxZ5Pd21vP4SEcUXgv_57XcVIQcu6qXO906cvS25GsEBKCnUIStV7IWA2MZ8eKSXgP3b6Ta6ksiOHrOWYgOP43Og2GADxszShdOcOpGGKil28MsG0oA00QUe3q2g=w2400

Love how the exhaust sounds. Nice snarl to it.

Also removed the old trunk spoiler and installed this one.

cTpHpU6wGwnN5IEZBE6A-_70q4CL3P8hnscd4TO6f5C7lSyIO1Yj9Ba5uHOvdFfTwS1wVWtBb_knEH0yumrli_dg92I93DwHlARaPIYoXaUkbeAaQb3vuSaJb3tc4Rgk6qeafbMcsg=w2400

wwX0e0qF8kuMFD4-8LkixvWkzD5XMcti3icYiDZUHyIEbspxuPnedNf8iAgxd7exORKn_7JqIOX7NokZaj_FjnoEojaGRmaSKiU_efw3X9mPUtlgN64umWVBL1wicTVRpXIf4MoNbw=w2400

Left on the list is wheel align and the AC. Hoping to get some track time in early June.

Love the rear spoiler! I was looking at one similar to that.your undercarriage looks pretty clean for your age! 😉

Ooooo shiny things! Can't wait to hear it in October. That undercarriage is clean!

Not bad for a driven for the 1st 3 winters when new. She's holding up well, 184k on her, 214k on the chassis with being flat towed behind the RV for 6 years. Car is very edgy with the new rims, tires, and brakes. Will have to learn the new limits. Hoping to get to the next HPDE in mid June.

In for a wheel alignment this week and next week the AC.

😉👍🏻, no miss on this bar. It sits on the stock OEM hoop bracket so you really can’t screw if up, no tape measure needed!

It’s in, now to put the 20 odd pieces of plastic back in the right order. Oh ya, I deleted the CD player so I have an extra deep center cubby now!👍🏻

Attachments

• C8C8317F-7251-4389-AC0A-145B9FE2B3B7.jpeg
    C8C8317F-7251-4389-AC0A-145B9FE2B3B7.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 104
So what you are saying is that even I can install this? lolololol

Did you get the ND2 center cubby from FM? I ordered one when I got my wheels but it kept getting pushed back so I cancelled it.

Back