What have you done to your Miata today?

+ 1. i've used my washers after i found out that after a couple months of not using them my damn windsheild wipers were dry rotten :p

Drove mine on track at VIR for parade laps yesterday. Pretty fast parade laps too. I hit 90 in a few places. So my passenger, Subspeed6, said that whenever I'd get on the gas and either shift or let off and the BOV went off, everyone near the track stopped what they were doing and looked at the car. I guess the exhaust is a little loud...

lol, nice!!

i'm about to go wash mine, then meet up with the Treasure Coast Miata Club for coffee and a cruise

I can have picture please? :)

DSC00197.jpg

I never use my washer fluid so it made sense for me to chuck it. My windshield is never that bad. I wash my car once a week and that's on a bad week. Usually it's 3 or 4 times.

Come over here and wash mine :)

She hasn't been washed for over a month easy

Can't wait for my oil relocation kit to arrive

that is one SICK turbo. I drooled a little.

I can't go a week without washing the car. Pollen and dirt/water spots bothers me. If my wheels are dirty for 2 days I go literally insane in the membrane and have to clean them. It only takes 15 minutes so there's no excuse for me.

Want further proof that Miatas are better than civics? The "street driven" one had to be towed home on the trailer:

25170_555523569594_44304805_32571191_7528969_n.jpg

While the now "trailer queen" drove back:
27742_555523509714_44304805_32571189_8116331_n.jpg

Joking aside, basically what happened is my buddy Matt broke an axle on his civic at the autocross today and needed a tow home. My Miata's still registered, so he drove that back to his house, where we unloaded his car, loaded mine back up, then came home lol

Last edited:
lol lucky you bought a trailer with you

Has anyone used the Fumoto Oil Drain Valve? I bought one like a year ago I'm thinking of fitting it on

Also there's this sticky s*** that has come out of my knock sensor
Is that bad news?

drove it to work in the pouring rain

gonna be swapping to 55 watt ballast in the headlights tonight

That doesn't help because I don't have a spanner that size and I need to borrow one

And I can't turn an adjustable one in there

Back