It's obviously not set up yet. I've got about a month before I can properly use it because I'll need to wait for concrete to dry, but I do need to mock everything up to make sure it'll fit as expected. I'll get the Outback down there tomorrow or next week, depending on how bad the weather is as well, because I do want to be able to use it to do bigger jobs on the rest of the fleet as well. Smoke 'em if you've got 'em and all that.