Compare auto reliability with reliable results at TrueDelta.com!

Compare auto reliability with reliable results at TrueDelta.com!
Page 597 of 597 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597
Results 8,941 to 8,944 of 8944

Thread: What have you done to your Miata today?

Donated: $40
    Miata & NEMOC Moderator

2016 Miata Club, 2004 MSM, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175

Quote Originally Posted by CTt3P5 View Post
    That's the current plan but I figure now is a good time to flush the system too. So I'm stopping on the way home to get a gallon of FL22. Then I'll drain the tank, pull it and check the lower hose/clamp and then flush/fill and go from there.
    Good idea!

'81 RX-7 GS, '00 Miata SE, '16 Camaro (wife's), '15 CX-5 GT AWD

Got home, checked the battery to find it under 2 volts. Wasn't that old but went ahead and bought a new one at the local O'Reilly's. I find it amusing that their part number is MIATA. Got that installed, she pretty much fired right up and I took her for a drive. Only PITA is that while the CEL wasn't in evidence initially, about 10 miles into the drive it came on. So I still have to figure that out (running a MS2 so I can't just plug in a reader to see what it is for). Going to keep an eye on the battery voltage to see if I might have some sort of constant drain.

I went ahead and ordered a CAS, CPS and coolant sensor from Rock Auto so I had them on hand should they be needed (since the two sensors are known failure points for NBs). Those are in hand, along with the QMAX reroute. I had to order a new thermostat for that, for anyone interested you can get one from Amazon for $6 and change plus shipping.

Donated: $40
    Miata & NEMOC Moderator

2016 Miata Club, 2004 MSM, 2014 CX5 Touring, Honda 1976 XL 175

Quote Originally Posted by chiefmg View Post
    Got home, checked the battery to find it under 2 volts. Wasn't that old but went ahead and bought a new one at the local O'Reilly's. I find it amusing that their part number is MIATA. Got that installed, she pretty much fired right up and I took her for a drive. Only PITA is that while the CEL wasn't in evidence initially, about 10 miles into the drive it came on. So I still have to figure that out (running a MS2 so I can't just plug in a reader to see what it is for). Going to keep an eye on the battery voltage to see if I might have some sort of constant drain.

I went ahead and ordered a CAS, CPS and coolant sensor from Rock Auto so I had them on hand should they be needed (since the two sensors are known failure points for NBs). Those are in hand, along with the QMAX reroute. I had to order a new thermostat for that, for anyone interested you can get one from Amazon for $6 and change plus shipping.
    So do you just clear it and see if it comes back?
    Sigs are visible only in your first post on a page. To change your thread display preferences, click here and enable 'Always Show Signature'.

'81 RX-7 GS, '00 Miata SE, '16 Camaro (wife's), '15 CX-5 GT AWD

All it usually takes to clear it with the MS2 is shutting the ignition off and restarting.

Washed her this morning. Received the thermostat this afternoon, and swapped out the wheels for my special ones. Took a short drive tonight, so much fun.

Page 597 of 597 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597