Despite it being cold today, I decided to make up for my sloughing off this week and swap out mufflers. I didn't have any real problems, one thing to note is the NB1 has four hangers on the muffler, while the NB2 only has three. It is perfectly secure on mine with just the three. I also took the opportunity to replace the urethane hanger I put on last year for a new factory rubber one in the interest of reducing some noise transmission into the cabin. I do have some contact now between the rear section of the exhaust and my 949 rear subframe brace so when it warms up I'll pull that off again and do some clearancing with my grinder like I did before. I also found that some roadkill I ran over a while back left more residue than I thought on the underside, so I got rid of all that.
I mentioned before that the car will travel some horizontally as the QuickJack raises. In the interest of general knowledge I took some measurements to see how far it moves. The car will move 3 1/4" when putting it into the low position, that is with the locks in place. Add 1/2" of travel for those to clear to pull them out. For the high position, the car will move 10 3/8" with the locks in place. Add 1 3/4" to that when you take the locks off.
Finally, I measured 18 1/4" clearance from the bottom of my FM frame rails to the floor in the highest position. That is using the thinner rubber blocks, the thicker ones are 3" thick so will add around 1 1/2" of additional clearance.