'07 MS3 stock rims? Selling price $$$??

MM3Canuck

:
2007 Mazda3 GT, Galaxy Grey
All the ppl that are getting new wheels, what are you going to do with your old sets?

How much are the '07 MS3 stock rims going for?

Whos selling?

Do the '07 MS3 rims fit the '07 Mazda3 ?

I have seen a couple of sets being sold for about $850.00

I already replaced my wheels/tires but I am keeping the stock set in plastic bags as I might need them later if I decide to sell the car.

Carlos

yes do not sell your stockers makes the resale go down if you dont have the stock wheels on them.

I saw some stock rims (sans tires and TPMS) go for $500. It's not worth it to me to sell mine. I aim to hold onto them. Aftermarket wheels tank resale. Even nicer sets of aftermarket wheels.

it don't matter, i don't have the cash, could care less about the wheels themselves and the wife likes them . SO no wheel change for me.
Besides my VW i owned for 7 years and never had the motivation to spend money on something only "looked" cool

Hell i bought my SVO and put the stock wheels back on it. I like the sense of the car being a sleeper, and that no one pays much attention to it.

I ran a guy in a S200 and he was shocked :D he asked if the car was turbo, and of course it is. The funny thing was he thought it was aftermarket turbo, he didn't know there was a factory turbo 3 out. Man that car was easy to beat.

im willing to sell my for that price...so i can get some new shoes (shady)

Pololo_MS3 said:
I have seen a couple of sets being sold for about $850.00

I already replaced my wheels/tires but I am keeping the stock set in plastic bags as I might need them later if I decide to sell the car.

Carlos

The original price for each rim was, according to the dealer, $900!

I'm planning on keeping those rims for the winter and finding some summer rims.

BlackJack said:
The original price for each rim was, according to the dealer, $900!

I'm planning on keeping those rims for the winter and finding some summer rims.

WOW $900 a piece. Thats Mazda for ya I suppose!!
I still like those rims though.

Yeah, once i find and obtain another set of rims/tires, I will be keeping the old for winter tires.

Erm, missed what I had said before lol

Last edited:
Prices of the rims, are 530 a piece. Oddly enough the RAYS rims are 550 but list on em is only around 350 (aka dealer cost).

does anyone know how much the stock MS3 wheels weigh, I am curious because I am looking at knew wheels and obviously want something lighter.

Back