trip computer???

hi guys.. I read that the madza 3's have a trip computer that can get unlocked .. I tried the hack on mine (didn't work). I think we might still have the trip computer in our head unit (the theory being that a) both the 3 and the 5 are made in the same plant, and b) i believe the eu premacys have trip computers). we just have to find the right combo of button pushes to unlock it... thoughts??? i should have told you I have an 06 white mazda 5 touring.. duh!

Last edited:
This is pretty cool. In case other 5 people are curious about what traffikboy is talking about here is the post on the MS3 forum, http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123660911&highlight=trip

traffikboy said:
hi guys.. I read that the madza 3's have a trip computer that can get unlocked .. I tried the hack on mine (didn't work). I think we might still have the trip computer in our head unit (the theory being that a) both the 3 and the 5 are made in the same plant, and b) i believe the eu premacys have trip computers). we just have to find the right combo of button pushes to unlock it... thoughts??? i should have told you I have an 06 white mazda 5 touring.. duh!

I think 5's have to figure it out by ourseves. Every morning (just three) I'm trying a new combination with CD + other button but not find the DIS combination yet. I'll keep trying until I have finished the whole combinations... if someone finds something let all the 5's know.
Thanks,

Latest posts

Back