WTB: FMIC Piping Kit or Complete FMIC Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metallic36

:
2003 Mazda6 3.0L Speed Yellow
I have a 28 x 9 x 2.5 (with an opening on each end/not like the hiboost IC) that I need a kit of piping/couplers for. Only need as many as it takes to put it on.. and I'm not sure myself what degree pipes it takes or how many of each so if someone is knowledgeable on that and can put a kit together that would be great.

I have a MSP, hoping for blue couplers but would do black. I've been looking at the black piping on eBay, but again, not sure how many of each degree pipes I need (if someone knows, I'd really appreciate some help).

PM me with an offer.. may also consider an entire FMIC kit WITH intercooler if the price is right. Thanks!

i have a universal kit from ebay.. its 2.25" diameter.. has 8 blue silicone 4 ply couplers.. and 16 t-bolt clamps.. has 2 each of the following: straight pipe, 90 degree bent pipe, 45 degree, and 180 degree pipe..

I have the rest of my turbo kit available, which is basically just the intercooler and piping. All the piping is powdercoated black with black couplers. Send me a PM if you're interested and we can negotiate a price.

Metallic36 said:
I have a 28 x 9 x 2.5 (with an opening on each end/not like the hiboost IC) that I need a kit of piping/couplers for. Only need as many as it takes to put it on.. and I'm not sure myself what degree pipes it takes or how many of each so if someone is knowledgeable on that and can put a kit together that would be great.

I have a MSP, hoping for blue couplers but would do black. I've been looking at the black piping on eBay, but again, not sure how many of each degree pipes I need (if someone knows, I'd really appreciate some help).

PM me with an offer.. may also consider an entire FMIC kit WITH intercooler if the price is right. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back