what day will you pass away?

<TABLE height=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=340 border=0><TBODY><TR bgColor=#999966><TD width=1>
rip_top.gif
</TD><TD align=left colSpan=2>[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana]Your Personal Day of Death is... [/FONT]</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top rowSpan=2>
rip_bottom.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=left colSpan=2><TABLE height=1 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=340 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD><!-- Day of death -->[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana] Sunday, February 17, 2064 [/FONT]
<!-- Seconds left to live --> [FONT=ms sans serif, verdana] [/FONT]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

lol its so random...if you keep clicking the button w/ your info left in there it will generate new dates for you :p

Mine is Saturday, May 25, 2075
Seconds left to live... 2,152,617,582

takes the fun out of it though...

evilmonkeyMSP said:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="1" width="340"><tbody><tr bgcolor="#999966"><td width="1">
rip_top.gif
</td><td colspan="2" align="left">[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana]Your Personal Day of Death is... [/FONT]</td></tr><tr><td rowspan="2" valign="top">
rip_bottom.gif
</td><td colspan="2" align="left" valign="top"><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="1" width="340"><tbody><tr><td><!-- Day of death -->[FONT=ms sans serif, verdana] Sunday, February 17, 2064 [/FONT]
<!-- Seconds left to live --> </td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>
muahahahahaaa.. I'm out-living yoU! :p

lol im so childish...I see BMI and think "Bowel Movement Index sounds funnier than Body Mass Index"

:p

evilmonkeyMSP said:
lol im so childish...I see BMI and think "Bowel Movement Index sounds funnier than Body Mass Index"

:p
do you laugh when you hear the word penis also? (yes)

lol..

Is it bad if says "next Wednesday"?

Just kidding, Thursday for me.

Just kidding again, I didn't click, I don't want to know.

i'll forget by then.. shoot, i'll forget the date by dinner time. lol..

Your Personal Day of Death is...

Tuesday, September 26, 2062
Seconds left to live...

crappy im the closest one to dying i think

Saturday, November 5, 2067
Seconds left to live...

Saturday, August 12, 2023

Kinda sucks with a three month old and all.

Saturday, December 23, 2056

Seconds left to live...

Sunday, October 2, 2061
Seconds left to live...1,721,987,779

I tried changing the info on that site 10 different times and same exact results

Back